Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Teams

Create Forum Thread

Looking for people to make videos with/make friends

2 emeralds4 replies161 views
created 11/27/2019 2:13 pm by PSPC
last reply 01/19/2020 11:46 pm
Hi I'm a very new youtuber and I'm looking for other youtubers and non youtubers to make videos with and hopefully start up some new friendships. So if this interests you then message me :D. By the way if you could tell me where you're from (country) just mainly so I can know your time zone I would appreciate that.

Hope to hear from ya :D
Posted by avatar
PSPC
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

12/06/2019 9:41 pmhistory
Level 22 : Expert Artist
Onyxian
Hey there! I'm actually trying to get a small of youtubers & and other friendly people to play together on a server releasing on monday. I'd be really happy if you wanted to join us :) I'm from Argentina, but most of the server is from USA.

This is our discord invite in case you get curious, but you can also contact me directly if you'd prefer ;)

https://discordapp.com/invite/tjw6aUt
12/01/2019 7:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Framik002
i would like to help you!
11/27/2019 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jadensoldier
Hi.
I would like to participate in your videos but I do not have Minecraft as of now, can you make an exception? I'm from Sweden and still in Sweden.
11/27/2019 2:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
allistar
Hello!
I would love to be friends with you or participate in your videos. I'd just need to know ways we can contact each other or communicate. But first off I'm from the USA and I was born there. If you'd like to know anything else lets privately contact each other.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome