Looking for people interested in joining a Builder's Community!

ChuckMcGill's Avatar ChuckMcGill12/5/19 8:42 am history
3 emeralds 271 8
12/13/2019 5:59 am
ChuckMcGill's Avatar ChuckMcGill
Hey there,

Recently I've started a little creativity community. In all honesty it is just a place where we create builds with each other. The goal is to help create an environment where people will enjoy working together as well as motivating people who have problems finishing work.

Currently we have a few members and we are looking for more people to connect with. I can provide a server to work in as well as plugins you or anyone from the community desire.

All our builds will be released for the public domain, this means that all the builds will be posted here on Planet Minecraft for other people to use in their projects. You can list the finished builds in your portfolio if you desire.

You do not need a microphone, the only thing I ask for is maturity and serious interest along with serious contribution to the projects. I myself am a relatively old player and only recently came back after having played in 1.7.2 beta, and am always happy to have people who can help me better my building as well as friends on Minecraft.

We prefer people that are 18 since most of the existing members are.

You may contact me on my Discord Chuck McGill#9684 -- bonus credits for giving a basic introduction with (if you have any) existing builds.

Alternatively you can join the Discord group at discord.gg/u5jDsuc.

Here are two screenshots of the work currently done. It's a relatively big map (project.) I am happy to say that most of the layout has already been created and this was in my eyes the most difficult work.

ChuckMcGill
Level 1 : New Miner