!ATTENTION! - Staff Needed! (Mods/Builders/Coders)

Brxndino's Avatar Brxndino12/9/19 11:02 am history
1 emeralds 218 4
!ATTENTION! -- STAFF NEEDED.

Hello to those of you reading this Thread. Myself and a few others are working on an up and coming Fairy Tail server and are in desperate need of a solid staff team. The main spots we're looking to be filled at this moment are Builders and Developers so if you have any coding experience or builds that you'd be interested in sharing with us, please feel free to add me on Discord (Contact Information at the bottom of the Thread.)

What we're looking for from you:
- Friendly Attitude
- Can build in a range of different styles.
- You do not have to have seen the Anime itself, but it would be a big help if you have!

- Average to Amazing Activity. (Few hours a day if possible)
- Willingness to work in part of a tight-knit community!

What you can expect from us:

- Constructive Criticism. We believe it's important to be honest with one another and give advice that could potentially improve our skills further.
- A fun loving group who are supportive of each other.
- You'll receive discounts from our Donation Store when the server is fully functioning and running.

If you wish to apply as anything other than builder/developer we do have a website where our staff applications is fully functioning, just let me know on discord that you're not applying for builder and we can send you the link to the Application form. If you are applying for builder/developer, we will host a sort of "Build Tests" on the server to get a feel for what you can do. And your approval or rejection will be decided on by the whole team.

Contact info:
Discord : Brandino#6081
Brxndino
Level 1 : New Miner