Looking for Two more Developers to join Soraxus Network!

Bloxen's Avatar Bloxen9/1/20 9:18 pm
2 emeralds 56
Hi there! I represent on behalf of Soraxus Network as the original Founder/Headbuilder.

I have been building in Minecraft for 8 1/2 years.

We are roughly 10 months into production, and with September rolling along, our developers have had to take a break to do their schooling.

Even with that, things are looking extremely promising! I've been doing a lot of networking these past 2 years, and I'm starting to blow up everywhere on reddit and Instagram.

I recently have gained a large following - as well as getting the attention and support from very large influencers in the Minecraft community from IG. Some with well over 100,000 followers will be advertising Soraxus for free when we decide to release to the public.

What we are currently looking for, is Developers that can help us finsh off configuring Skyblock, and Prisons. Those two gamemodes are basically each 70% done. All the other gamemodes we have is good to go.

There's not much coding left to do on these gamemodes, again, just mainly configuration.

If this interests you, message me on this website, or send me DM and a friend request on my Discord so we can get you further evaluated.
DiscordTag
Bloxen#0749

We are only looking for 2 more Devs! If you do a good job, you will earn a spot on our team.

What Soraxus offers on release:
Skyblock
Factions
Prisons

What we will release in the near future:
Survival
Creative
Bunkers (Minigame)
Skywars
*Possibly Hunger Games maps*
*Possibly having Minescape (GamesLabs) Merging with us*

Also side notes:

My creations (Most of them will be on there, some will not) *yes these are all mine* I've been asked a million times if what I post I build by myself. The answer is yes. And I can have thousands of people attest for that. Of course if it is not mine I have, and always will accredit the proper person.
www.planetminecraft.com/member/bloxen

Other builds we have are done by build teams such as Oddysey build team! So not only do we have a lot of custom coded things, but we have AMAZING custom builds by me and others.

My reddit: www.reddit.com/user/Bloxen_

My Instagram: www.instagram.com/bloxenmc/
Bloxen
Level 49 : Master Wizard