Minecraft Guild Recruitment

deleted26583's Avatar deleted265838/26/19 8:14 am history
1 emeralds 138
Hey there! If you clicked on this thread, that means you are interested in joining the CryoCraft Minecraft Guild! If you aren't here for that then, I dunno. Keep reading for more information. Also, I know it's a lot, please read all of it. :)

                      Overview

CryoCraft is a Minecraft Guild. You may be asking, "What is a guild?", so here's the google definition: a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power. However, Minecraft guilds are a bit different. Minecraft guilds are more just groups consisting of different people with different skill sets, such as building, redstone, animations, etc. (Well that's what we are.) Actually, that's a lie. Right now as of 8/26/19, CryoCraft is a one-man group, just me, 'cause I made it, that's why I need recruits. Keep in mind, this guild is a WORK IN PROGRESS. This means everything is subject to change.

                      How to Join

If you want to join, I made a google form that you can fill out here. If for some reason this link does not work, copy and paste the questions below into an email. When you fill it out, set the recipients to cryocraftguild@gmail.com.

                 Application Questions

Name:

Minecraft Username*:

Email address*:

Date of Birth/Age*:

Timezone*:

Do you have access to Discord? If so, what is your tag?*:

Do you have access to a working microphone?*:

Can you make Minecraft YouTube videos? If you already do, paste your channel link*:

What hobbies do you take part in outside of Minecraft?*:

Are you in any other guilds? Specify.*:

What can you do to contribute to the guild?*:

How much time do you have to tend to the guild?*:

What should we do to improve this application form?
deleted26583
Level 1 : New Crafter