Minecraft Lore of the Woods | Survival Roleplay | Lead Voice Actor Needed

Etlas_Miles's Avatar Etlas_Miles8/25/19 4:23 pm
1 emeralds 105
Hello everyone,

Just a quick introduction, I am an aspiring Youtuber and right now I am working on a project which will be coming soon on the channel. As of now, I am just working on a simple Minecraft series but after that I will be focusing on this project.

Details about this project:

Minecraft: Lore of the Woods is a survival/adventure series where I survive in the Life in the Woods modpack created by Phedran. Throughout my journey, I will come across ruined buildings and structures that I will try to make a short story. In terms of the span of this series, it really depends since they are lots of ruins and structures in this modpack.

Requirements:

Discord- For the V.As lines and the other staff

Microphone (it doesn't necessarily have to be good as long as the background noise is greatly minimized)

Ages 13 and above. ( the individual must be responsible and mature enough to handle the given task)

For voice samples please send me a link of your soundcloud so I can listen to it.

Lead Role: The Traveller

The character can vary, whether it is a boy or a girl. Since there will be narration while the story is being told, I suggest that you try to visualize as well the setting to get a better feel of what's happening. For whomever will be picked, I will as much as possible send the documents slightly earlier.

P.S. If you are doing an accent please specify which accent it is in the voice sample description.

Lines:

1. "Excuse me, where is the road to this place?" (Question)

2. "What happened here?!" (Shocked)

3. "I need to be prepared, night time will come soon"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is an unpaid project-----------------------------------------------------
Etlas_Miles
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer