MMORPG Server looking for Dedicated Builders! Fantasy/Medieval Theme!

debaubau's Avatar debaubau9/1/19 9:47 pm
1 emeralds 264 6
9/21/2019 6:52 am
BM13's Avatar BM13
Hi there,

We're currently working on an RPG server and are in need of staff!

The server in question will be a mixture of MMO, RPG and Minecraft! Players can choose classes, craft unique equipment, own mounts and property, explore dungeons, go on quests, form parties and guilds, and build their own kingdoms to shape the lore and future of the server! (Think Skyrim meets WoW meets Minecraft!)

We wish to be very community-oriented, with lots of events and direct player interaction! If this server sounds like it may interest you, read below for more information on what we're looking for!

We've currently filled all roles for the server EXCEPT builders! We need more talented builders to bring this world to life!

We're currently looking for someone who is:
  • Proficient in multiple fantasy and medieval building styles
  • Creative
  • Friendly and open-minded
  • Dedicated
  • Interested in game creation, environment and atmosphere, progression through environment

Duties would include:
  • Outlining cities, dungeons, and points of interest
  • Building cities, dungeons, and points of interest

Payment is a possibility, continued support would involve profit-sharing. We're not looking for single builds, but someone who can be part of the team and meaningfully contribute towards our overall goal!

Thank you for your time!

Deb
    debaubau
    Level 1 : New Explorer