Modern Build Team

SorolaBuilding's Avatar SorolaBuilding5/17/15 2:10 am
1 emeralds 118 1
5/17/2015 5:06 am
-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-
Ever wanted to do a huge modern build, but without the tools, teamwork, or will to do it? Same here, man. Same here. So, I finally thought of something for both (all?) of us! I'll create a server with a superflat world, toss in World Edit, bring in some creative builders, and we begin! Start off by working on a single "hub" area/build (ex. A Times Square-ish location, or large park) and go off from there.

If you're still reading, you're obviously interested. So, here'es the situation; Obviously, I'll be the only one with World Edit powers, and TNT/fire spreading will be off to prevent griefers. If you want to join, leave your age, MC username, and proof that you can do modern builds (previous PMC projects preferable, or imgur galleries). If you want an almost immediate response to your acceptance, PM me.

Please keep in mind the server isn't up yet, and we'll be operating on an older version of MC (World Edit isn't supported on 1.8)
SorolaBuilding
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco