home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Teams

Staff needed for soon to come server! :D

1 emeralds8 replies180 views
created 06/18/2019 4:51 pm by TheAwsomerMinecraft history
last reply 06/24/2019 6:56 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a server that was finished, however, due to it being old I want to get some more staff! This is completely for fun and the positions I need are listed below, the server was down with "Factions", however, I don't want to continue making Factions so we will turn it into a Skyblock server! Thanks everyone for everything :D (Due to wanting staff that can come on and enjoy their stay, to apply you need to be active)

Positions Available

- Builder

- Helper

- Trainee Instructor

- Forum Manager

- Mod (experience with hacks might be necessary)

- Admin (same rules apply like mod)

- Developer

- More soon!

Staff Application:

------------

Personal Questions:

Why do you want to apply? What are you applying for? how many years have you been playing Minecraft? What are your experiences with applying and being staff? How much do you like Skyblock and what's your experience with it (question optional)? | (These questions won't directly affect your application approval rate)

Server Questions:

Why do you think you should be accepted? How many times would you join every week? How many hours can you be on a week? Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?

Your application can be sent through DMs (private messages) or in the comments!
(Your application would directly affect your entry to the staff team)
(If you think we missed a question or made a mistake, please comment down below)

Thanks,
TheAwesomerMInecraft
Posted by avatar
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

8 replies

06/24/2019 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Brexelon
Why do you want to apply?
I was looking for servers to apply to for staff and saw that this server could have some potential at becoming a popular Skyblock server in the future.

What are you applying for?
Either a mod or an admin

How many years have you been playing Minecraft?
About 3 years

What are your experiences with applying and being staff?
I have applied to a few servers in the past and have even owned a couple myself.

Why do you think you should be accepted?
As I mentioned before, I have owned a few Minecraft servers in the past and I feel like I can bring some of my prior experience to this server.

How many times would you join every week?
Probably every single day

How many hours can you be on a week?
6-7 hours

Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?
I want to join this staff team because I feel that there are not many Skyblock servers that are good, so I think I can make this server grow and potentially make it become one of the top Skyblock servers out there. I also want to learn some things from this and implement some of my prior server owning experience into this one.
06/22/2019 2:04 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
Dunrab

I want to apply because I do not feel like updating my custom plugin for my server that is running on 1.7.8 and minecraft needs another popular skyblock server that offers custom and new fun features.

Mod/Admin. Not developer because if i was to be accepted I would not have enough time to work on plugins when I am at college because of my class load.

Since alpha.

I have only applied for very few servers. Most of my experience has been in either owning a server or assisting a friend with their server.

How much do you like Skyblock and what's your experience with it?

I have used many of the skyblock variant plugins and the original world save from when it first has come out.

i can offer a unique set of skills when it comes to plugin configuration and server management.

Everyday till I get back to my school, once I am at school it will be every other day.

4 - 10 hours.

Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?

I enjoy skyblock and I personally think there are not currently any good skyblock servers for 1.12.2 - 1.14 and there needs to be one. I want to join a newer server that is being updated as well to further my experience with server management and practice my people skills.
06/22/2019 12:23 pm
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Sorry for the late replay! You have been accepted and are being sent a message for more information! :D
06/20/2019 5:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Joeyyyy
Staff Application Form Template:

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

How much do you like Skyblock and what's your experience with it?
ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER
06/21/2019 5:25 am
TheAwsomerMinecraft
oh thanks for a template :D
06/19/2019 6:05 am
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Just saying it again: All applications can be posted in the comments or in a DM :D
06/18/2019 4:58 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Joeyyyy
How do I apply? In the comments?
06/18/2019 5:28 pmhistory
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Thanks for the mention! You can apply in the comments or you can privately message me! (You will be sent a DM if you are accepted! - Also, I edited the post because of your question!) :D

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome