Staff needed for soon to come server! :D

Canickel's Avatar Canickel6/18/19 4:51 pm history
7/27/2019 5:14 am
Canickel's Avatar Canickel
Hello everyone,

I have a server that was finished, however, due to it being old I want to get some more staff! This is completely for fun and the positions I need are listed below, the server is a custom "Factions" server! Thanks everyone for everything :D (Due to wanting staff that can come on and enjoy their stay, to apply you need to be active)

Positions Available

- Builder

- Helper

- Trainee Instructor

- Forum Manager

- Mod (experience with hacks might be necessary)

- Admin (same rules apply like mod)

- Developer

- More soon!

Staff Application:

------------

Personal Questions:

Why do you want to apply? What are you applying for? how many years have you been playing Minecraft? What are your experiences with applying and being staff? How much do you like Factions and what's your experience with it (question optional)? | (These questions won't directly affect your application approval rate)

Server Questions:

Why do you think you should be accepted? How many times would you join every week? How many hours can you be on a week? Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?

Your application can be sent through DMs (private messages) or in the comments!
(Your application would directly affect your entry to the staff team)
(If you think we missed a question or made a mistake, please comment down below)

Thanks,
TheAwesomerMInecraft
Canickel
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2019 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MarshmellineCampfireQueen
Personal Questions:

Why do you want to apply? I want to apply because I feel like I could help a great deal.
What are you applying for? Helper.
how many years have you been playing Minecraft? About 7, going on 8 in October.
What are your experiences with applying and being staff? None, but you gotta start somewhere am I right? (You probably won't accept it but eh, it's a start.)
Server Questions:

Why do you think you should be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I could (keyword could) help a great deal with the server as I work great with others.
How many times would you join every week? 5-7 days a week, maybe for about 2-3 hours a session, I have no actual life with where I live being super boring and being in online school I'll be online a lot more than other staff might be when school starts.
How many hours could you be on a week? Worst case scenario, more than 10 hours, best case, 40 hours.

Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server? I'd like to join this server because I believe helping others and possibly busting hackers would help the server and being with other people helping the server would A. be a lot of fun and B. I miss human interaction since where I live people are cardboard. I could contribute as a staff member that's down to earth that most people wouldn't be afraid to ask for help or talk to.

07/27/2019 5:00 am
Canickel
Thanks for applying, we accept you to the staff team! We give every person a chance in our staff team and like to teach them how to be the best staff member they can be! Thanks for applying - so we know who to apply this rank too, may you please tell me your Discord name and, if you aren't on the Discord server, join here: discord.gg/RjqXJc5
07/26/2019 2:54 pm
Canickel
Thank you for taking interest in the MultiCade Staff Team! May you please tell me your Discord? Thanks so much for applying :D
07/25/2019 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JackCheese
Why do you want to apply?

I want to apply because I enjoy being a part of the creation, launch, and life of Minecraft servers; this server struck me as one in which I feel that I would have a strong impact. Being able to help work on and sustain servers by being staff is a great opportunity and I hoped that I could do that here. This server concept is intriguing and seems like something that will attract players as well.

What are you applying for?

Helper / Moderator

How many years have you been playing Minecraft?

6 years

What are your experiences with applying and being staff?

I have been on a decent amount of servers as staff, but not a lot as most of them have either been long lived or a took a break to just play the game. Moderating the chat, seeing to problems, and just working in the background have always been my thing; not to mention also playing with and getting to know all of the players online. I generally have been a moderator in my past experiences, and have been promoted to Administrator a couple times.

Why do you think you should be accepted?

I feel that I keep a good balance between not only patrolling the server and keeping everything in check, but then also enjoying the server at the same time. I know what punishments correspond with what and how to deal with different scenarios. I'm a pretty social and fun person who likes to do my job and play the game. I would also ensure the best for the server at all times and help it grow.

How many times would you join every week?

Around 4 days

How many hours can you be on a week?

Probably 6-10 hours

Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?

Like I stated before, I feel that I would fit in perfectly to your staff team and benefit both the team and the server. I will bring about strong feedback about the server, help to be a link to the players, and see that I can moderate the server to the best of my ability. We can make this server amazing :D
07/26/2019 2:05 pmhistory
Canickel
Thank you for applying! We will review your application and respond to you as soon as possible! May you please tell me your Discord name and tag please so we can contact you on there? Thank you :D
07/26/2019 3:26 pm
JackCheese
Discord - Potato#6075
07/26/2019 3:57 pm
Canickel
Ahhh thanks for the reply! Your application will be done soon :D
07/27/2019 5:14 am
Canickel
Thanks for applying! We accept you to the staff team! Your first rank will be "Helper" and from there you can work hard and get a higher rank! Thanks for applying :D
06/24/2019 6:56 pm
Brexelon
I was looking for servers to apply to for staff and saw that this server could have some potential at becoming a popular Skyblock server in the future.

Either a mod or an admin

About 3 years

I have applied to a few servers in the past and have even owned a couple myself.

As I mentioned before, I have owned a few Minecraft servers in the past and I feel like I can bring some of my prior experience to this server.

Probably every single day

6-7 hours

Why do you want to join this server's staff team and what will you contribute to my server?
I want to join this staff team because I feel that there are not many Skyblock servers that are good, so I think I can make this server grow and potentially make it become one of the top Skyblock servers out there. I also want to learn some things from this and implement some of my prior server owning experience into this one.
06/22/2019 2:04 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Dunrab

I want to apply because I do not feel like updating my custom plugin for my server that is running on 1.7.8 and minecraft needs another popular skyblock server that offers custom and new fun features.

Mod/Admin. Not developer because if i was to be accepted I would not have enough time to work on plugins when I am at college because of my class load.

Since alpha.

I have only applied for very few servers. Most of my experience has been in either owning a server or assisting a friend with their server.

How much do you like Skyblock and what's your experience with it?

I have used many of the skyblock variant plugins and the original world save from when it first has come out.

i can offer a unique set of skills when it comes to plugin configuration and server management.

Everyday till I get back to my school, once I am at school it will be every other day.

4 - 10 hours.

I enjoy skyblock and I personally think there are not currently any good skyblock servers for 1.12.2 - 1.14 and there needs to be one. I want to join a newer server that is being updated as well to further my experience with server management and practice my people skills.
06/22/2019 12:23 pm
Canickel
Sorry for the late replay! You have been accepted and are being sent a message for more information! :D
06/20/2019 5:00 pm
Level 27 : Expert Crafter
itsmenick_
Staff Application Form Template:

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

How much do you like Skyblock and what's your experience with it?
ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER

ANSWER
06/21/2019 5:25 am
Canickel
oh thanks for a template :D
06/19/2019 6:05 am
Canickel
Just saying it again: All applications can be posted in the comments or in a DM :D
06/18/2019 4:58 pm
Level 27 : Expert Crafter
itsmenick_
How do I apply? In the comments?
06/18/2019 5:28 pmhistory
Canickel
Thanks for the mention! You can apply in the comments or you can privately message me! (You will be sent a DM if you are accepted! - Also, I edited the post because of your question!) :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome