Need Builders / Admin for Bedrock Hermitcraft Style Survival Realm

Dski1666's Avatar Dski16663/12/19 12:15 am
1 emeralds 803 4
9/18/2019 1:06 pm
CamE92's Avatar CamE92
Hey everyone...I have started a realm I am calling World Craft. Currently it is myself and one other builder. The end goal is this. A Hermitcraft style community survival world that will feature complete kingdoms in each biome with the idea to "protect" the existing villages in those biomes once the village and pillage update goes live.

I am looking for BIG builds / builders / Admins for this project. Not all builds have to be immense, but the overall goal is to have large themed kingdoms within each biome. So...spawn builders, build teams and experienced and fair admins are what I am looking for. I currently a YouTube channel with less than 1000 subs and am getting myself acquainted with Mixer to be able to show the world as it goes so any who are into that also is a plus.

We have just begun the project so there is a TON to do. We currently have a small starter base and house by spawn (as spawn expands these will be ripped down and replaced with community storage and a spawn town), Villager trading hall inside the main spawn building is underway, a main mine and a few mob grinders at spawn area for leveling and drops for villager trading....So, that leaves a LOT to do.

I do NOT want griefers, dupers, cobblestone/dirt block house builders. Please do not reply if you are not on board with the teamwork and imagination to meet the goals I have mentioned for World Craft. I have had enough of that and will pull the trigger very fast on members as needed.

Here is a link to a World Craft photo gallery with a couple photos from the world so far but keep in mind these builds are all made with thought that they will be temporary once main spawn building is complete when a town will go up instead of the current builds.

If you are interested please reply here and link to any of your survival builds that I can see that showcase your style or what you can bring to the World Craft team. Thanks !!!

Dan S
Dski1666
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter