Need Minecraft Machinima Actors

Westerbeeker's Avatar Westerbeeker10/3/13 8:53 am
10/7/2013 8:02 pm
SpectralK's Avatar SpectralK
Hey guys!

So for my channel I have Minecraft gameplay styled videos and I want to start making Minecraft Machinima's. But there is one problem... I don't have enough actors. So I am asking the community of PMC to volunteer as actors for my upcoming Machinima's! To volunteer you need to do one simple thing, fill in the application down bellow and PM it to my channel Westerbeeker.

Minecraft IGN:
Do you feel comfortable with your voice on the internet or not?:
Have you ever made a Machinima or acted in one?:
Additional Details (optional):

I need to know your Skype so I can contact you. I would like to know if you are comfortable with having your voice on the internet or not, because some machinima's will be spoken and some will not. And I need to know if you ever made a minecraft machinima or acted in one because I need experienced actors for some roles. So to add everything up:
Send the PM on youtube to Westerbeeker
Fill out the application in the correct format.
My channel link is: http://www.youtube.com/user/Westerbeeker
Already thanks!
Westerbeeker
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn