We Need Staff For A Server Start-up!

Tyr's Avatar Tyr3/14/16 6:43 pm
3/17/2016 11:32 pm
Jazziemoomoo's Avatar Jazziemoomoo
Hey guys (1 OF 2) Owner of Realm Factions here! We need staff! Here's the deal we're a small factions server just starting up, We need a spawn and other buildings. We also need staff to help with the set-up. We need 3 admins, 3 mods, and 2 helpers. Follow this application format and if I like it I'll message you on skype! And promotions will be in the near future for staff we like! Good luck! Add anything to the format as you see fit!

IGN:

Name:

Position wanted?:

Experience as staff?:

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?:

Why you pick you?:

What can you bring to the server?:

Hours you can be on per week/day?:
Tyr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2016 11:32 pm
Jazziemoomoo
IGN: Jazziemoomoo

Name: Jazmin Wilkins

Position wanted?: Admin or Mod (any position )

Experience as staff?: I have never had any experience as staff, but I am nice and promise to help in any way I can.

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?: Australia

Why you pick you?: I am really nice, I would help players in need and I can teach the new players or people new to the server how to play, build and survive (if they are new to factions or Minecraft).

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring joy and happiness to players by giving them building tips and helping them out in bad situations that have happened to them (I am a good listener). In case they are new to factions I can teach them how to claim land and how to set up a good base

Hours you can be on per week/day?: 3-4 hours a day

Good luck to everyone who are trying out for staff
03/17/2016 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DevlinSyo
IGN: DevlinSyo

Name: Devlin Mawdsley

Position wanted?: Helper/Mod (I don't really mind any postion really.)

Experience as staff?: I've been a mod for about 5-8 months before the server went down due to technical difficulties with the owner

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?: Canada. Mountain Time Zone.

Why you pick you?: I enjoy keeping order in certain places, along with helping out others. I feel like there needs to be more active player mods on minecraft servers due to the amount of hackers that exist (And since hacking so easy on Minecraft due to other easy acesssable programs.)

What can you bring to the server?: I feel like I can be of helps when it comes to fights that break out on the server, I attempt to solve things in a 'Adult Manner' or as 'Adult' as I possbly can.

Hours you can be on per week/day?: 7 days a week, 2-3 hours a day from Monday to Thurday | 3-5 Hours from Friday to Sunday
03/15/2016 7:05 pm
TheRejectedMuppet
IGN: RejectedMuppet3

Name: Nicholas Thomas

Position wanted?: Mod

Experience as staff?: Yes, I have been a mod on 4 servers.

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?: EST.

Why you pick you?: Picking me as an mod would be a great choice because I'm a really responsible person. I can handle things that get out of control, and I never get ahead of my self. Every time I get on I will read the rules, and I will help the people who need help and I will keep a happy mood on the server. Hopefully you pick me .

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring responsibility, trustworthiness, and every thing that a happy server needs a smile while they have fun.

Hours you can be on per week/day?: I can put 6-7 hours on schooldays and on weekends I can put 8-10 hours.
03/16/2016 5:06 pm
Tyr
Accepted as a Mod!
03/15/2016 4:51 pm
UnknownKero
Hey, It's been a while I haven't been on minecraft so I'm deciding to come back and give back to others as much as was given to me.<

Here is my app
----------------
IGN: Kerosis_, I am also known as SmileyPlayz_, or WishPvP
----------------
Name: Andy, I would like to keep my last name to myself, thank you very much
----------------
Age: I am 12 years of age, I know I am young but I have so much experience to offer. I am often mistaken for an older person due to my maturity.
----------------
----------------
Position Wanted: Okay, this is the part where Owners mistake me for the most, I want the position to where I can help you as much as I can. I'll tell you my qualities, you can judge with your own, but personally I want a higher spot.

I have alot of time on my hands, If I love the server, I could easily put 4-5 hours schooldays and 6-7 hours per weekend days.

I have alot of experience, I can config plugins completely, and I know how to handle every situations completely, and thoroughly

I am extremely picky and know when someone is lying, this usually comes in handy when I judge staff applications.
------------------
Experience: I have many experience on many different gamemodes.
Here is a list! :

Factions Owner (5x) With my friend.
- CakeCraft
- CakeNetwork (He was obsessed with cakes.. sorry :p)
- KronosMC
- SimplifiedPvP
- LogicalNetwork
Here is our accomplishments,
Website x2: logicalfactions.enjin.com (Closed)
Teamspeak: (ts3.logicalnetwork.com)
Teamspeak x2 (ts3.cakecraft.com)
YouTube: (SimplifiedNation)
Twitter: (DaSimplifiedPvP)
Paypal (Im going to keep that private xDDD)
GMAIL-
Fully Developped Server every time..
(All closed due to lack of funds.. then they were reopened when money came in xDDD)
------------
Staff:
Moderator on UprisingNetwork: (Closed.. No telling why)
Co-Owner on FlamePvP: (Closed, arguments left the two owners to quit)
Co-Owner on RawrCraft: (Changed IPS, Owner not active anymore)
Admin on EnderPvP: (Server was sold)
Helper on PhenomenalPvP: (Super-Developped Server, contact me for more info)
I could name alot more but I'm having a huge blank soo.. Lets stick it at that,,
-----------------
Timezone or Country: I live in Canada, in the province of Québec, My Timezone is Pacific Time ( -/+ 8:00 )
----------------
Why should we pick you:
You should accept me due to my extreme knowledge in everything, including configurating plugins and being a staff member, this community hit me down like I was a feather to the second I joined. It is a great community and something that I will be commited and selfless to. It is a sort of server that I could play 24/7 and never be bored, and I want to spread my joy and my knowledge around the server and the players. I have the hugest feeling that this server will get big and I just want to make it even better for 2x more gameplay. You should accept me because I am a rule-following player, someone that will always enforce the rules making sure no one is getting insulted or no one is hacking. As I can finish most of my work at school, compared to other players I can be on the server every single minute I got. All experience is good for me and I am a fast learner, someone that is friendly and super easy to work with.
-----------------
What can you bring to the server?:
I can help the server by putting all my time and commitment into my work. I am going to spend most of my time here by helping out players and answering all my questions, this would be as a helper of course. As a mod, my job would to keep the chat clean and make sure no one is getting insulted. Communication is the best way to help out others. As an Admin or anything above, my job would to find every glitch and try to report/fix it. I will help out if Moderators have any problems at all.
I am a very experienced person and with all my experience I just hope I can help out not only players but staff if they have any problems.
--------------------------
Hours you can be on per week/day: Like I said later, it all depends on how much you spend on making the server a great community, you make it good, put all your effort, and I will play alot

I can be on 3-4 hours per weekday,
I can be on about 21 hours per week
---------------------
Thank you!
03/16/2016 4:50 pm
Tyr
Accepted! I messaged you on skype!
03/15/2016 12:03 am
darkestyank
IGN: darkestyank33

Name: chance

Position wanted?: mod

Experience as staff?: none but I have moral values

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?: CST

Why you pick you?: I love minecraft and playing with others as well as making sure things are running smoothly.

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring a positive attitude and new ideas.

Hours you can be on per week/day?: varies due to sports but can be very active soon
03/16/2016 4:59 pm
Tyr
Sorry! Not in of Experience. But it was an ok app! So I'll start you as a helper! Gratz!
03/14/2016 7:14 pm
NightRavenYTC
IGN: NightRavenYTC

Name: Devin

Position Wanted: Admin

Experience as Staff: Admin on a few Factions and Survival Games servers

Why Pick Me: I am always willing to lend a hand and I will not leave a problem at rest

What Can I bring to the server: Loyalty, Dedication, and Inspiration

Hours per day: Week Day; 1-3 Weekend: 3-5
03/16/2016 4:55 pm
Tyr
Sorry! I need for detail/info/work in the app. Staff should put in 110%, this looks like you spent 2 minutes on it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome