-=/+\=- Neurocity Build Team [=] Recruiting! -=/+\=-

Mudgee's Avatar Mudgee10/28/15 8:56 pm
1 emeralds 255 2
10/27/2016 6:19 am
loahf's Avatar loahf

Who are we?

We are a team of friendly, tallented builders that love doing what we do, we work on our server or work on commissions for players or servers. We are also growing but we need some extra professional builders to join the team. We have no age requirement but one two things we require is loyalty and teamwork, without those it may be a hard time for you or for other members of the team. We're not a big team but we have a lot of experienced. One thing about the team is that we will not be angry over issues such as you not knowing what to do as we can always help with that.

Why should you join our team?

Because we do not have an age requirment and we are not very strict. If someone who isn't very experienced but has potential joins we wil not judge or deny, instead we will help you out. We also have our own Hub server known as Exodius. We work on commissions for players or servers too.

Here are some images of what we work on!

(Click the links!)

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Application!

Name: (Don't answer if you don't want to)
Minecraft IGN:
What style are you best at?: (medieval, modern, fantasy)
Why do you want to join?:
How active will you be out of 10?:
How good are you at building out of 10?:
Pictures of your builds:
Any other information we need to know about you?:

That's the end of the application!

Good luck!
Mudgee
Level 38 : Artisan uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2016 6:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
loahf
Name: (Don't answer if you don't want to): not yet
Skype: (Required): pm me, i do not want other people to see this.
Minecraft IGN: loahf
What style are you best at?: (medieval, modern, fantasy): Rustic (a.k.a. Medieval)
Why do you want to join?: I have been building for quite a while now and i realized i work even better in a team or group.
How active will you be out of 10?: a solid grapefruit! (depends)
How good are you at building out of 10?: I let other people rate me, i do not like rating myself. and besides people have different opinions. so id appreciate it if you tested me.
Pictures of your builds: Not available due to certain reasons.
Any other information we need to know about you?: Get to know me and find out for yourself . (i also make crappy jokes that make people laugh for some reason)
-loahf out
10/27/2016 4:09 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
capj
Name: Jesse
Minecraft IGN: spicy jesse
What style are you best at?: I don't have any particular strengths in building but, I can do some reasonable organics,vegetation, and asian builds.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join so i can have something to do to take up my free time, and because I love to build.
How active will you be out of 10?: 6-7
How good are you at building out of 10?: 8
Pictures of your builds: http://i.imgur.com/6eJK8Hy.jpg (collaborated with a friend)
http://i.imgur.com/1LZs86T.jpg 32x32 asian build with a horrible dragon (super ugly lmao sorry theres two of them the plot i was using had dimentia)
Any other information we need to know about you?: Im a boy and im like realy chill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome