New server, need staff, recruiting (Only serious people)

GodForce's Avatar GodForce4/30/15 11:12 am
5/4/2015 4:40 am
neo130288's Avatar neo130288
Hello there.

As you can see by the title im looking for staffs to help me build a new server. Before reading any further im gonna let you know this is not gonna be one of those silly server where everyone wants staff to have the title in game just to look good in the chat and have perks, so if you had anything similar in mind please don't waste my time and just leave this page.

So if you want to continue reading, please read everything through, thank you
As you may think " this is just another mainstream server" but its not gonna be any like that, thats why im going to recruit a staff group or team to build a server with serious manners and I will be explain now why the server im going to build is not gonna be "another boring server".

Lets start off by saying its been so long since any server put out something unique and original. All you see nowdays is same thing over and over again, its become way to repetitive. Another thing is where every server has some type of problem and it could be exploits, plugin problems, staff abuse, op ranks, inactive staffs, no player service (meaning to give what the players want), nothing new on the server other then the server launch and etc.

So you might think " how will you be able to make a unique server and not mess up" and thats what im going to explain.

Well im gonna quickly inform you about my experiences as player and as an owner and im not gonna go to much in detail because its just boring reading, and im not gonna sit here and bullshit about things as I did and when I was an owner just to look good. I have been playing mc since 2010 and later on jumped into multiplayer. i have been playing all types of servers and multiple times stop playing mc for couple of months due to getting bored. Later i decided to start making my own server and it was pretty good. I had around 80-110 players at one point but it didnt last long and just like any other server, the server died. The reason for the server to die was i had
unmature, non-professional staffs and basically there was nothing new on the server.

And now I have finally figured out most of the problems I had as an owner and as a player.

So going through all that, you know now how serious im and I will be recruiting serious people to do good work.

What I look for is people who can be mature, professional, efficient and reliable.

What types of staff I look for:

Someone who can help with plugins.
help with forum.
help with voting, buycraft.
help with building.
help with chat moderating.

In terms of money, staff members or admin group will be payed but it all depends on what the income & outcome stands.

Once I have decided to recruit you I will send a private message to you on planetminecraft, I will need to add you to skype and expect skype calls.

Please don't ask if you got recruited,its obvious if I have not contacted you.

If you are interested please fill this format and post below:

Name(not necessary)?:

Age?:

What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out)?:

Experiences?:

Thank you for reading

UPDATE: Looking for Co-owner who can invest money as well. Co-owner will have same rights as me, the title is the only difference.
GodForce
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 4:40 am
neo130288
Ign Neo130288

Name Gary

Age 13

Skype gal.lee1

Experiences I've built on 18 different servers one is arkham network

Why im interested I just want to help out servers as im a nice kid who does as hes told and works really hard.

so if I don't get excepted im ok with it I understand it just mens a lot p.s you got best server ever!!!!
05/03/2015 2:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ajayHD
Name(not necessary)?:My in game name is ajayHD and my real name is Ajay.
Age? 15
What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out)?:I am excellent at managing plugins(mini-games, Administrative, World protection ect) and permissions and i can run the forums. Other than I can Monitor the chat when i am on and know who will be a problem, before the start being a problem.
Experiences?:I have had lots for example i have previously run many servers before both private and public. And i have run and maintained forums for these servers so i know what i will be dealing with. I also know how to protect the forums from DDOSers and how to keep the server a hack free happy environment.
I am applying for admin.
05/02/2015 1:26 am
ProbablyAngel
Name(not necessary)?: My IGN is _ItsAngel_ and my real name is Melanie.

Age?: 16.

What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out)?: I excel at chat moderating, keeping players in order and making sure that they are well satisfied, content, and happy. I know how to handle certain situations, how to keep players in line, and how to make sure that everyone is having fun. I also enjoy building, not professionally but as a hobby, and I enjoy joining build teams to build certain buildings and spawns. I would personally give myself a 7/10 on my building skills.

Experiences?: I've been a head - admin on 2 servers, a chat moderator on 3 servers, a head - admin on one server and a helper on another server.

Skype: melanie.dodds2 I'd rather be notified on skype rather than on PMC if I get accepted, generally because I don't check PMC often.

Thanks for reading, all the best with the server! ♥
05/02/2015 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xtessx
Name(not necessary)?: Tess

Age?: 16

What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out)?: Ehm, well I've been apart of a few different staff teams, and it is said to be I'm good at enforcing rules, and helping others. I am a very outgoing person, and I like to talk to other people, but I have a low tolerance for assholes. As long as there is a mature staff team, I can be completely satisfied. I have the kind of character where I know when to be serious, and know when to joke around. I would very much like to start as some kind of position with authority, and I'd totally love to work my way up to Admin. This seems like a server with much potential, too. I've also built spawns for some servers, or things for like RPGMMO servers as well (nothing too fancy).

Experiences?: I have held the position of moderator/administrator a few times, I've also been a builder on a few occasions. I very much enjoy both of those positions. I've played Minecraft since 2010 as well, and so you could say I've had my fair share of experience too . The only problem I have had with being a staff member for servers is that the server doesn't get nearly as popular as we expected, or the staff is real shitty and we end up abandoning the idea of a server in the first place.

I would very much prefer you to message me on skype, I can be forgetful and not check PMC.

05/01/2015 8:33 pm
_Cartoon_
Name(not necessary)?: _Cartoon_

Age?: 14

What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out)?: I know a bit of Java (not too much) so I can help with plugins. I can help advertise by making renders, videos, etc.

Experiences?: I have been an admin on my friend's server. Even though I was his friend I had to work my way up to be staff. When I got a moderator rank, I took it very seriously. I greeted everyone that just joined (normal thing everyone should do), I helped any way I could, and I was nice but serious when needed to be.

05/01/2015 10:17 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Energy_Pindakaas
Name: Energy_Pindakaas
What are you good at (meaning the staff work I have put out):
Developer ; for building mini-games and plugins.
Builder ; Building the mini-games and other stuff(check out my account, there is a spleef hub I made)
Co-owner ; I am willing to be co-owner but need to know more about the plans with the server.
Experiences:
Building for two years now.
Did some work as developer on two servers.

Add me on skype ; Energy_Pindakaas

Thank you for reading
05/01/2015 10:25 am
GodForce
check inbox
04/30/2015 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
644Sato
04/30/2015 8:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Contradictional
I would like to know more about your plans for the server before I apply.
05/01/2015 6:41 am
GodForce
i cant find you on skype.
04/30/2015 11:38 am
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
RadiantGaming
Name: My MC name is RadiantGamingFTW, but you can call me Shawn.
What are you good at: I can help with Building, chat moderating and forum stuff.
Experiences:Experiences? Well, I'm a helper on another server, and generally have tons of experiences dealing with trolls, griefers etc.

(I don't want any pay if I make the cut )

Cheers,
Radiant
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome