[Legends Of Valeros] Nextgen MMORPG BUILDTEAM RECRUITING

LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros8/14/14 11:12 am
1 emeralds 315 4
8/14/2014 12:19 pm
LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros

Our server is about bringing a full mmorpg experience like never seen before in the minecraft universe (without mods). Legends Of Valeros is inspired by the godfather of MMORPGs World Of Warcraft. with custom mobs, armor, weapons, spells, races, classes and skills. adventures will be able to team-up tank/dps/healer style which will make teamwork essential. Our custom quest system with ingame GUI will give players a unique experience when it comes to questing, completely with custom complex objectives and rewards bound to your class ! The worldmap will be a typical MMO style map, divided into zones which allows the player to level up slowly by doing quests, killing monsters, etc. In the world of Valeros players will encounter dozens of monsters and bosses, beautifull cities and landscapes and hidden secrets ready to be discovered. teamup with your friends and go for a classic mmorpg adventure and create your own guilds with guild housing.

We are constantly looking for talented builders and terraformers. If you are an experienced minecraft player, with an eye for detail and the ability to build high quality, creative structures within the game, we are greatly interested in offering you a position as a builder on our server. This will allow you to work directly with our admin and building team, helping with large server projects on our roleplaying world, in order to expand it and fill it with high quality content. If you are a passionate roleplayer and have excellent writing and communication skills, we welcome your talents are a writer to help expand the lore of our server, write quests and storylines and generally help to bring to roleplaying aspects of our server to life.If you wish to apply for a position, please make it clear which position you wish to apply for in your post. Explain what qualities make you suited for the position and include any supporting evidence / past work that is relevant and consolidates your application in your post.

If you get accepted, then we will send you the IP in a private message. You will need to build for us and then we'll decide if we let you in the build team called
Valeros Builds.

• ING
  • applying for
  • experience in building from 1 to 10
  • teamworker or solo
  • experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc)
  • skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team
  • examples of your work is a must

LegendsOfValeros
Level 44 : Master Architect