RECRUITING JOB ROLES ON MODDED SERVER COMMUNITY

_VJRyti_'s Avatar _VJRyti_6/1/15 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 247 1
6/2/2015 11:59 pm
_VJRyti_'s Avatar _VJRyti_
First of all i dont know too sure if this is the right thread and ive looked around and this was the best place i could find that fit this. Please tell me if this is in the wrong thread.

Anyway, I am recruiting people who want to live in our town on a modded server, and people who will be willing to work on specific jobs. You can make youtube videos on the server if you want, in fact i plan to make a few in the future too.
It is not a private server, however it is not very busy so there are not tons of griefers.
You will be payed in gold (our towns currency)

We have open positions for the following jobs:
Farmer - Farms food for townspeople
Fisherman - Uses trapping techniques and fishing rods to collect fish for townspeople
Ore Processor - Runs specifically grindstones, crushers, and furnaces.
Scribe - Works with books, newspapers, and other things to print things for utility and or leisure.
Astronaut - Working in space station and developing technology on places further than earth.
Engineer - Works with machines from mekanism, railcraft, and more.
Trackman - Uses some machines from railcraft and works on train systems.
Delivery - Takes orders from players and scribes to deliver items to people and companies.
Mason - Works with stone and sometimes grindstone.
Carpenter - Works with wood, furniture, and saws.
Forester - Runs tree farms.
Chef - Cooks food delivered by deliverymen from farmers and fishermen, then distributes to people or servers from cafeteria.
Police - Guards the inside of the village, and tracks players suspected of committing crimes against the towns rules, uses guns as well.
Emergency response - Responds to damages caused by players and creepers. Helps heal players and extinguish wildfires.
Miner - Mines, obviously. And runs the mining wells and quarries.
Military Personnel - Uses guns and melee weapons and is stationed at certain bases. Protects the town from greater forces and fights enemies out on the field.

Minecraft IGN:
Skype (required):
Age(required):
Time you can normally play every day on AVERAGE:
Job you would like(please choose multiple in case you arent accepted for one):
List mods you have best experience with(none is totally ok!):
Why you want to join us, and how you can help(min 3 sentences)

Fill out the following form to be accepted, and you can PM me it if you are not comfortable with publicly sharing this info.
If you are accepted for this, you'll be scheduled for interviewing which will be on a skype call where you will review your application more in depth.

Good luck and thank you for anyone who wants to join.
_VJRyti_
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder