(OPEN) Looking for some male & female voice actors for a survival horror map!

Innominate's Avatar Innominate6/13/19 4:55 pm history
7/6/2019 6:11 pm
Innominate's Avatar Innominate
Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a two-part survival horror map. The first part is slowly but surely nearing completion, and one of the pieces I still have left to put in place is casting voice actors for the various remaining roles in the map! These are roles that have not already been cast or that I cannot voice myself. In terms of what to expect, this map draws heavy inspiration from many large mainstream survival horror games-- think developers such as Frictional or Red Barrels-- and many smaller indie ones as well. Without further ado, here is the character info!

(TAKEN) "THE ANTAGONIST" | This is the main antagonist of the map, and in my opinion the most challenging and interesting voice to pull off. This is a woman with an indeterminate age (likely in the middle-aged range). She is meant to keep the player on-edge at all times. Her voice should be
calm and almost soothing, but with certain strange annunciations and pronunciations that make you feel uncomfortable or make your skin crawl. She almost speaks in a whisper, with an occasionally sing-songy inflection. In other words, she is supposed to be confusing, fascinating and, frankly, super creepy. - MAJOR ROLE
(OPEN) "BROKEN PEOPLE" | These are all short-- but effective-- small roles. These voices should all be unique and carry a strong broken and desperate vibe. These people are NOT in a good place. For reference, think of a toned-down version of the patients from the fist Outlast. - MINOR ROLES
(OPEN) "NEWS ANCHOR" | This is a regular news anchor, fit for any gender. This voice should be practical and easy to understand, and should be
read as though it is on any normal news report. Feel free to modify your voice a bit but don't worry about overplaying it or having a stereotypical
"anchorman" vibe. - MINOR ROLE
(OPEN) "THE INTERVIEWER" | A woman in her mid 20's who is interviewing The Representative for a news publication. She is practical and hard
to throw, but also holds a silent sense of humor and certain biting snark that she uses to pull information out of The Representative. Think young and energetic but controlled and confident. - MODERATE ROLE
(OPEN) "THE REPRESENTATIVE" | A representative for a charitable organization who is incredibly passionate about his line of work. He is in his lower-to-mid 30's and is so into what he's talking about that, while he is definitely knowledgeable and practical, he loses himself in rants and rambles a decent amount, sometimes getting lost in his own words. However, he also has a secret that he doesn't want the interviewer to know. - MODERATE ROLE
(OPEN) "THE EXECUTIVE" | Middle-aged man, formal, exact and precise but with a slight snark and confidence to his voice. He's important and has a lot of influence and he knows it, but takes his job very seriously as well and treats it with respect. - MINOR ROLE

Here's how this will work: if you're interested, please either leave a comment or DM me. I will contact you on Discord from there (or another means of communication if that doesn't work), and we can talk about auditioning. I will give a sample line for the character(s) of your choice for you to give a shot. Please understand that it may take a while for me to get back to you about your audition, as other people will likely be auditioning too and I may be busy.

Thanks so much for your interest! If you have any questions, please let me know! :)

P.S.: If there are any typos, forgive me lol

-sonicfan0001
Innominate
Level 39 : Artisan Vampire