PLAY SAO is Recruiting a Team

ImASelfishGhost's Avatar ImASelfishGhost2/21/20 11:21 pm
3 emeralds 199 4
2/25/2020 11:03 pm
ImASelfishGhost's Avatar ImASelfishGhost
Im the original admin from the old project. We have finally revived the old project and are looking to add a few staff members to help finish up some details so that we can unleash the death game to the masses. If this is something you are interested in helping please see the positions below.

Builders

We are looking for 2 to 3 good builders. We need builders who have attention to detail and can work well in a team setting. We use the Conquest Textures for our server, so having experience with this is a huge plus. Knowledge of WorldEdit and VoxelSniper are also a huge plus, but not required.

Content Team

We are looking to add 4 to 5 people to our team that can help speed up the process of breathing life into the server. We need people to help us in the following areas/plugins:
  • NPC's (Citizens 2)
  • Mobs & Bosses (MythicMobs)
  • QuantumRPG
  • Quests (QuestCreator)
Those joining the content team will be working with our player base each weekend for tests to better shape the experience before we go live.

If you are interested in joining our team please add me on Discord (ImASelfishGhost#0473).
ImASelfishGhost
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner