PlexusMC || Many Postions OPEN NOW [1.15.2]

nicole2107's Avatar nicole21074/3/20 8:46 am history
1 emeralds 190 8
4/29/2020 8:01 am
nicole2107's Avatar nicole2107

Network Project

The PlexusMC team want to bring back the old feeling of Minecraft, the survival feeling that the player decides how they run the game. The staff or the developers don't make the game ran in a single way, the player can choose how they progress and come up with their own strategies. We don't want to take away that feeling of Minecraft as a whole, the thing that made the game popular in the first place. The game will also have a hidden lore behind it, it won't be focused on to the player it will have to be dug out, this will also span over multiple servers within the network, though we are starting out as one.

Who we are looking for?

Social Media Manager (Open)
Content Team Leader (Open)
Build Team Leader (Open)
Staff Manager (Taken)
Assis. Staff Manager (Taken)
Head Developer (Future Position)
Configuration Developer (Open)
Plugin Documenter (Open)
Builder (Open)
Graphics Designer (Open)
Writer (Open)
Staff (Open)
- Administrator
- Helper

For further descriptions on the roles please review https://www.plexusmc.net/Files/StaffInformation.pdf

If you are interested please read bellow to find the correct contact information. If successful you will be asked to attend a voice chat interview. It is essential you have a microphone!

Discord

Please join Plexus MC discord server to Apply now! https://discord.plexusmc.net/

Alternatively contact our Director Rasho#9117

Or either myself (Nikki2107) or MrFlacko through the Plexus discord channel!
nicole2107
Level 24 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2020 8:01 am
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone we are still looking for config developers to help us perfect whats been done so far for the release of beta.

The website is looking amazing and urge of you to take a look. News from development and events can be seen on the home page!
https://www.plexusmc.net/

If you have any further questions or would like to join the server to have some fun please join our discord in the above thread.
04/22/2020 4:24 pm
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone id like to welcome all the new helpers who have joined the team and have done an exceptional job with the ticket system on discord.

NEW SYSTEM: The website has now been updated please review [​Click Me]

Applications [​Click Me]
Support [​Click Me]
Bug Report [​Click Me]
Player Reports [​ClickMe]

Please note it is required to sign up to the website to have access the above links please make an account to submit the above. You are able to contact either the director, managers or owners if you have any other inquiries.

Server update: The server has been backset over a week of development being over 100 hours as the hosting company we went though was a fraud. We have successfully moved to another reliable company where we now have great support and the server is running smoothly. You may join the server by typing ?ip

Meeting: Last weeks meeting will be upload to the Youtube in the next couple of days if you would like to know what happened on with in the last staff meeting.

We are still interested in all the positions stated above.

Thanks,

Nikki
04/14/2020 12:02 pm
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone, once again Id like to thank all managers and helpers who have been constantly active to respond to all the tickets with in PlexusMC Discord.

Website development is in progresses please note that as the website is in progress staff profiles will not be visible if you are interested in seeing staff profiles please contact one of the owners though the discord.

MOVIE NIGHT IS HERE! to find more information on the PlexusMC Movie Nights [​click here]

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and I look forward to speaking to you all.
04/13/2020 11:55 am
nicole2107
Update: Hey everyone, Id like to welcome Zaz to out team as an assistant director until Rasho leaves. Rasho will be training Zaz in all the knowledge and previous experience he has with in Plexus.

in the last two days the community has significantly improved and tickets have been coming in regularly which is extremely good. Thank you to all the helpers as well who have assisted with players questions, bugs and concerns.

In this coming week I will be working personally with the new director to organised a new staff structure where many new teams and potions will open up. I urge anyone who is interested in a potion within the Plexus MC team to come forward and jump on the discord to discuss further opportunities.

Zaz will also be a manager within the PlexusMC forums and be developing a new website for the Network along with a connected store. Tickets will be moved to the new system in full release along with the application process but I will inform anyone who is interested on full release. The server will also be adding many more changes and changes are spoken about in staff meetings which all players may view in on our youtube video.

If you are interested in development or advertisement please mention either myself (nicky) or Mr Flacko and we will be able to answer all the questions you have.

Look forwards to seeing your all.

Thanks,

Nicky
04/12/2020 12:05 pm
nicole2107
Update: Hey everyone, Id like to welcome DarkRecemption to the PlexusMC staff team as a Helper.

A vote was held in last weeks staff meeting addressing whether or not it would be best for the server to have a custom world generated map for Survival. The voting favored to have a both custom world and a resource world thank you for everyone who participated in this vote.

Rending for the custom generated world will be ready in a few days ready for the release of Beta. Feel free to join the server now by joining the discord and typing ?ip to find the correct server IP address.

If you are interested in applying for the staff team or want to know what happens on within meetings feel free to view the PlexusMC youtube {direct link} there is also other helpful videos for those creating their own servers. Please note the most recent meeting will not be uploaded due to it needing to edited. Thank you Elliot for host the most recent meeting!

We are still interested in all the people whom wish to apply for the positions stated in my previous comment.

Looking forward to seeing all you in our discord. If you have any questions please open up a ticket on our discord and a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a nice day/night!
04/09/2020 1:34 pmhistory
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone, Id like to welcome back Nebula to the Staff Team as a Builder. I would also like to thank all mangers who have organised and conducted many interviews and helped applicants with issues though our ticket system.

Going into the release of Beta and having our music fully completed for the trailer along with the video in development the managers are discussing our next potential game mode being OP Sky Block. In order for us to begin the next phase of plexus we are urging all skilled config developers to come forward and put though an application to be apart of our amazing team of professional and well trained staff.

We also have an interesting and unique custom game mode we are wanting to be developed for all those developers whom create custom plugins.

We are currently still searching for these roles please note in the above thread positions have been altered in this update due to spots being filled. If you are looking to join any of the following staff roles please join our discord and enter the no-mic-and-spam text channel and type -new to open up a new ticket, there a manager will be able to assist you in our correct application procedure.

Social Media Manager
Content Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Assis. Staff Manager
Head Developer (Future Position)
Configuration Developer
Plugin Documenter
Builder
Graphics Designer

I will post an update if any of these roles change in availability.
04/08/2020 9:58 am
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone, Id like to welcome Helper Skythem and Helper Void to the Plexus MC Team.

As of next week we the release of Survival will start. This has been a 6 month project and we are hoping for a smooth release. As of now we are in need of config developers to finish off small plugins with in the server. If you are interested your welcome to contact me personally. We have also got sub teams all players who wish to apply but do not meet the age requirements or cant dedicate the hours required. If you have any questions please write a ticket in the discord and manager will get to you as soon as possible.

All positions stated in this thread are still available to successful applicant.

Looking forward to seeing new faces and have a lovely day.

Nikki
04/05/2020 8:18 am
nicole2107
Update: Hey Everyone just want to give a bit of an update as some people are confused on how to apply once entering the discord please enter the no-mic-and-spam text channel and type -new to open up a new ticket. There you are able to ask as many questions as you'd like. The ticket system is also used for reporting other issues.

Id also like welcome our newest Moderator, Ryan to the PlexusMC Staff Team!

All positions are still available.

Look forward to meeting you all.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome