Professional Build Team Recruitment

MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox10/24/16 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 267 3
10/26/2016 10:21 am
LordSmashMan1's Avatar LordSmashMan1
Professional Build Team Recruitment

Hello Everyone. This post is for recruiting builders to a new professional build team I am forming. Our team will be available for commissioning builds of spawns, mini-game maps, worlds, and terrain maps. The clients that request our services will be expected to compensate us accordingly with payment.

This build team will be a democracy, meaning that the members will have a chance to vote on the clients we take on.

I already have a few clients interested in a professional build team and Informed them that I will be putting a team together over the next several months.

If you are interested in being part of this team. Send your building application to
mrmagicblox (at) outlook .com

Please use the following as a template:
(note: if you do not have samples for some of the category's below, send us what you do have. My assistants and I will be selecting individuals with specific skill sets to make a well balanced group.)

• First and Last Name:
    Best way to contact you:
    Have you ever used Teamspeak? If no, would you be willing to use it?:
    Why do you want to be a builder on this team:
    What makes your builds unique:
    Sample of a Small Scale Build (ex. a house):
    Sample of a Medium Build (ex. a scene [such as a gypsy campground] ):
    Sample of a Large Build (ex. a city or large structure):
    Nature/Landscaping Sample:
    Sample of your choice (a form of building that you feel best represents your skills as a builder:
    Tell us a little bit about yourself:
MrMagicBlox
Level 38 : Artisan Artist