Project 'Trust No One' Is Recruiting! A Zombie Series!

benasx33's Avatar benasx338/18/13 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 163 5
8/18/2013 6:20 pm
benasx33's Avatar benasx33
So you've clicked on this forum post thinking of joining 'Project Trust No One' Well 'Project Trust No One' is a project started me of making a zombie movie / Machinima in Minecraft. Most cliche Idea ever? Well yes but even at that no one is yet to execute it perfectly or well (Well from what I've seen) So I've decided to take this cliche idea onto my hands and make the series : Trust No One. If your interested in joining then fill out these applications. Now there are a few things to note, this is a serious project but a fun one. Also I live in the UK so its best if you are in Europe or able to be flexible and film with us. So lets get on with applying... Also I will judge how you fill out your app by your writing style and the quality of your writing. Yes this does mean if u typ lik dis den u wnt bi in prjct. (For those with good grammar, this said 'Yes this does mean if you type like this then you won't be in the project)

Editor & Filmer : Closed, are still accepting applications though.

Director : Closed (benasx33)

Actors : Open, 8 Places open. You can still apply if you want in case we introduce new characters or just be a side character)

Project leader : Closed (benasx33)

Script writer : Open, you would work with me (benasx33) to develop the script and
such.

Builders : Open, won't be building amazing buildings but you will need a decent amount of skill.

Server Owner : Open, I think the name is self explanatory, you will defiantly be greatly appreciated though and mentioned in credits! Also you get to be in behind the scenes!

Other : If you have any skills which you think would help in our project then gladly do a short summary of what you do!

Your job will be to Film the project which can vary on how long it takes. On top of that you will spend up spending quite some time with the director talking about how its edited ect ect. This job is pretty big as it does mean you are the person who presents this project! Also you upload the video to youtube via the project channel!
Time zone :
Examples of work (Minecraft trailers to short videos, can be any examples) :
Skype (A must) :
Recording Software :
Computer specs (Ram and CPU is most important) :
Availability (How many times can you be online in a week?) :
Why your the one to be picked over someone else :
This is fairly self explanatory, you will obviously do the voice of the characters and act the character. This does mean you have to be able to do what is said, have a good mic or a decent mic which has fairly clearly voice (I have a £8 mic which is almost perfect) and sadly not be a squeaker. Even though this is easily decidable in a skype chat where ever any parts would be open to you!
Describe your voice (Do you have a 9 year old squeaker voice or a pedo 30 year old deep voice?) :
Mic quality :
Time zone :
Availability (How many times can you be online in a week?) :
Why should we pick you? :
Fluent English? (This is a must) :
Skype (Needed):
Time zone :
Strengths and weaknesses of your writing style :
Do you have a mic (Sadly it is needed, doesn't have to be a good mic though):
Availability (How many times are you online in a week) :
Write a short paragraph about one of the following subjects : Someone getting murdered in an alley way I Plane engine fails and chaos is caused in the plane. I Someones life ending in a flash I Description of a run down metro area. I
Why you as a script writer? :
Your an awesome person for letting us even use a server! It is preferred you have a company owned server unless you have a very powerful home run computer! You will actually be informed when we are filming and are allowed to come backstage and see the movie in the filming. Your mentioned in the credits and much loved by us! Also you are able to contribute things to the director things to add. This means you are also part of the project as much as the actors!
Internet connection if home run :
Skype (This is if you want to be backstage)
Availability of the server :
Are Dinosaurs cool? :
Well if you are to build you wouldn't build hugely complex buildings but more smaller things. This does mean you have to be good at small things with exact detail. Also you can be backstage and suggest things for the script! You will be needed quite often for small things which means you have to available quite often.
Availability :
Rate your self as an builder :

Well thats all I guess! If you apply for other then use something similar to these templates or just describe what you can bring to the table
If you want to contact me about something then my skype is : benasx33
If you made it this far, then make a secret message at the end with every second letter spelling out Scooby (2nd letter - S . 4th letter - C) Ect ect heres an example 'AsBcYoToQbMy' If you do then you get bonus points!

Good luck!
benasx33
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist