Recruiting players to build a custom map!

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer211/24/14 5:08 am
1 emeralds 145 4
11/24/2014 10:35 pm
yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer2
Hi guys, recently I came up with an idea of making a custom map, so I'll share my idea with you guys and if you like it and want to corporate with me making it, please comment your Skype account below.

Steve (the player) wakes up one day and suddenly discovers that he is not in his house with his family anymore, instead, he is in jail alone. After a couple of tries explaining that he isn't guilty, he found out that he is accused to be the murderer of his wife and his children. In rage, the guards carries him back to his cell. When he and the criminals ate lunch, they made a plan on doing a jailbreak. After knowing the secrets of the jail, he finally gains the courage to break out. After he has already escaped from his cell, he suddenly blacks out and memories and visions of his family appears in his mind. Although he is feeling nostalgic, he needs to escape from his house in short time because he needs to return to reality. After he escapes, he returns and notices that guards are chasing him. He runs fast in order to flee, and suddenly, he sees a sunlit passageway which leads to escaping. However, when he pushes the door open, a force pushes him through the door and he finds himself locked in a dark room. All of a sudden, a huge monster appears and begins to battle him. After time, Steve finally kills the monster and gets the key to the outside world. After he unlocks the prison door, he runs back to his house in tears to see the bodies of his family, and when he enters his house, he is surprised to see his family still alive. But after he talks to them, they did not respond, and turns into zombies.
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn