[Recruiting Staff] Project Enduracraft PvP Factions

ogskiman's Avatar ogskiman6/10/19 11:48 am history
6/18/2019 11:13 pm
CBC114x's Avatar CBC114x
Good day and thank you for clicking my post!

I am the Owner and lead developer of a brand new Factions / Survival server Project Enduracraft

I am posting on here in hopes of bringing in some helpful people to come work on the server with myself and my Staff Manager MrFohg who are currently the only two staff members and between developing the server and real life commitments sometimes we are spread too thin and cannot efficiently achieve our goal of creating a well optimized and well put together server for our future players to enjoy. We aim to achieve this goal by having an active team of members emcomposing all administration and development roles and by providing a product with well optimized and configured plugins. Below are a list of plugins we are currently running.

Plugins

Groupmanager

Worldedit

FactionsBlue

BetterRealismPro

WorldGuard

Votifer

DupeProtect

McMMO

Vault

Griefprevention

SimplePortals

EssentialsX

InsaneShops

MobArena

TradeMe

ScoreboardStats

RandomLootChest

Citizens

AdvancedAchievements

BeutyQuests

BountyPlus

Lottery

JetsSellChests

Rankup

And a couple more not worth mentioning

We aim to create a top - down oriented rank structure with many future positions requiring leadership and management.

With that said, below are the application and the description of what we're looking for the various positions we are currently taking onto the development team. All applicants must be team oriented and be able to take input from supervisors. Also it's worth mentioning that I don't expect a huge time commitment. Real life takes priority, just come on by and help when you're able to!

General Application Format
IGN:

Position applying for:

Discord:

How long have you played Minecraft for:

Reason for applying:

How much time can you spend on Minecraft per day:

Portfolio (for builders & designers however not required):

Design Team
We're looking for creative individuals to form a graphics team element for the server to provide well made banners and logos for server advertisement and official use.

Build Team
We're looking for creative & dedicated individuals with ideally prior experience on building teams who could perhaps become project managers. However if this is not the case we are also looking for wouldn't mind doing small odd build jobs e.i decorating the inside of a building

Moderator Team
We're looking for individuals with experience using EssentialsX basic Moderation commands. Being accepted for this rank is the first step in climbing the executive staff ladder in Project Enduracraft. We're also looking to take applicants who have a good sense of judgement and can think asymmetrically when dealing with problems.

Web Design / Forum management Team
We're looking for people experience with the Enjin web platform. We're using this service in leu of having access to a web developer in the past and for the mean time will use this server as an interim communications platform until we have a dedicated forum of our own.

I hope to see you apart of our team soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact me on this forum or discord at skiman#0865
ogskiman
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2019 12:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CRtUNM8R
IGN: CRtUNM8R

Position applying for: Design Team or Mod which ever is more needed

Discord: Just use 5szig

How long have you played Minecraft for: 1.5+ years

Reason for applying: I want to have something to do. I spend most of my time gaming and i fell that helping someone with there server would be a good way to spend my time. I have a good taste in Design in general. I have used inkscape for 1.2+ years and am quite good with it. I personally feel that i would be a good choice for your team. However, if you feel that youd prefer someone that has more experience in this field and would prefer someone with better programs such as adobe. I do that i could be quite useful also as a mod. I have alot of experience with judgement and problem solving. I am not used to EssentialsX but i feel that i could learn it quite quickly.

How much time can you spend on Minecraft per day: I cant play minecraft on weekends or nights. During the week i can play from 10am-11am and 2pm-5pm
06/10/2019 12:20 pm
ogskiman
Thank you for your application. Is there any chance you can use discord? It is our preferred means of communication on the server. Even just to text chat?
06/10/2019 12:22 pm
CRtUNM8R
i do use discord its just that if i used it with you i wouldnt have discord much long lol sry
06/10/2019 12:29 pm
ogskiman
That's fine, I only wish to use it to use it communicate easier and to coordinate work on projects. You won't have to be in voice channels or etc if you do not wish to be.
06/10/2019 12:36 pm
CRtUNM8R
hmmmm k my account is T0m_S4wyer#1676 this my spam for bugging my friends lol
06/11/2019 1:22 pm
ogskiman
Added, pm me when you're online and we can get an interview going!
06/11/2019 4:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
TooBlock
IGN: TooBlock

Position applying for: Undecided i will allow you to choose on what role suits me

Discord: TooBlock#4344

How long have you played Minecraft for: 7 years had a break for 12 months

Reason for applying: Thought it would be interesting to help others & gain vast knowledge on peoples opinions on factions

How much time can you spend on Minecraft per day: 8hours

Portfolio (for builders & designers however not required):will private message you on discord my old builds
06/11/2019 10:28 amhistory
DMFarne97
IGN: DMFarne97

Position applying for: Forum Manager/ Moderation Team

Discord: LysanderLaurent#0257

How long have you played Minecraft for:
  Since 2009 in Alpha stages. Just came off year and a half long hiatus.

Reason for applying:   
  I've recently come back into the MC scene and am currently searching for new servers to share my experiences and grow with. I've administrated and moderated quite a few successful servers in my life. I have a pretty decent grasp and understanding of nearly all your plugins, as well as managing social media platforms for companies due to my real life career. If you're needing someone to manage your forums/website as well as act out administrative capabilities in-game, than I can be very helpful in that aspect, as multitasking is very easy for me. My current work requires me to have good problem-solving skills and interpersonal communication abilities; so handling the server players in-game or on forums is within my specialty.

How much time can you spend on Minecraft per day:
  Depending on my work schedule, I can be on a couple/few hours a day. This may exclude Sundays due to personal reasons. However, forums wise, I can have a constant presence due to availability of device to me even during work.
06/11/2019 1:22 pm
ogskiman
I tried to add you however discord says your name isn't correct.
06/11/2019 5:18 pm
DMFarne97
Im sorry, that was my bad. There should be a space and my name is actually Lysander Laurent#0257
06/18/2019 11:13 pm
CBC114x
IGN: CBC114x

Position applying for: Moderation Team

Discord: AquaFire#0262

How long have you played Minecraft for: 6+ years

Reason for applying: I enjoy playing factions, and I enjoy helping people.

How much time can you spend on Minecraft per day: As much free time as I have... 2-10 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome