⚔️ SoaringCraft ⚔️ | STAFF APPLICATION | Builders | Scripters | Moderators | Designers

mrnothersanone's Avatar mrnothersanone4/9/20 2:32 am
1 emeralds 164 6
4/15/2020 3:32 pm
mrnothersanone's Avatar mrnothersanone
SoaringCraft is currently in the process of being launched and due to this, we're looking for multiple skilled staff to run our community. Please note these are voluntary positions and no pay will be given. The following positions are open:

Builder
Scripter
Server Moderator
Graphic Designer
Website/Forum Designer

More than one person for most of the positions will be picked, so please do apply. You have a chance.

This is an exciting opportunity. As the server has not been launched yet, you have the chance to be a part right from the start. Sounds good, right?

Please fill out the form by clicking the below link. We will reply to every application.

APPLY NOW

Together, we will make SoaringCraft amazing.

We look forward to receiving your application.
mrnothersanone
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2020 3:32 pm
mrnothersanone
Please keep those applications coming in :D
04/13/2020 10:26 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
Naxiey
shame i have too many projects going on for me personally at the moment or i would loved to have helped as a builder :(
04/13/2020 9:54 am
mrnothersanone
Still desperately needing more people. Please get your applications in, especially for Builders, Scripters and Graphic Designers. These are the positions that we desperately need more than any of the others. SoaringCraft is going to be a great network, we will have a Discord server too, and we may introduce other games in the future. We'll start with SoaringCraft though. This is a chance to be a part of something great. I would ask that you please apply if you are interested and we will get back to you.

Positions available are:

Builder
Scripter

Graphic Designer

Website/Forum Designer
Server Moderator

More than one person for most of the positions will be picked, so please do apply. You have a chance.

This is an exciting opportunity. As the server has not been launched yet, you have the chance to be a part right from the start. Sounds good, right?

Please fill out the form by clicking the below link..we will reply to every application :)

APPLY NOW
04/09/2020 1:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Knox_y
uhh what's the server about?
04/13/2020 9:54 am
mrnothersanone
Medieval theme, survival to start with.
04/09/2020 1:03 pm
mrnothersanone
We are still accepting applications for all the positions but especially builders. If you are a Minecraft builder, please apply. We will get back to everyone quickly!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome