Team Zenfino building team!

KooDaLord's Avatar KooDaLord10/12/13 1:05 am
10/15/2013 11:10 am
Lapuddle's Avatar Lapuddle
Hey guys and gals, 2 of my friends, ( TechFTW and FuzzyFroggyFC ) and I, have been working on a pvp network, for awhile, and decided that we would start a building team for it! Well not only for it, most maps will be just for fun and to be amazing, but a few might go to our server, and some might go to other big servers!
Here are some example of works we have done, alot of them are un-finished though:

http://imgur.com/a/SoPnv

Application format:

Why you think you would be trustworthy of building commands (previous experience):
Some of you best builds (pics, downloads):
Your minecraft name:
Your timezone:

Thanks!
KooDaLord
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2013 11:10 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Princess
Lapuddle

Why I Think Im Trust Worthy: Im a really mature player and play only with mature people. I can build your spawn,lobby,around spawn,decorations and etc. I actually had no experience in building servers yet.

Best Builds: Im not really sure what my best build is actually Ive build like hundreds of spawns,houses,lobbys,shops,villages,adventure maps and etc.

IGN: Lapuddle

Timezone: GMT/UTC +8 Hours
10/15/2013 11:09 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Princess
Lapuddle

Why I Think Im Trust Worthy: Im a really mature player and play only with mature people. I can build your spawn,lobby,around spawn,decorations and etc. I actually had no experience in building servers yet.

Best Builds: Im not really sure what my best build is actually Ive build like hundreds of spawns,houses,lobbys,shops,villages,adventure maps and etc.

IGN: Lapuddle

Timezone: GMT/UTC +8 Hours
10/14/2013 7:46 pm
KooDaLord
Thanks so much prof_Lucus. And lucasuper, i added you, and we are definitely considering you !
10/13/2013 8:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Mage
prof_Lucus
Among the common crap of stupid build teams that think they would make it big with their under skilled builds, I find a unpolished diamond here. Unpolished, but nevertheless still a diamond in heart, with a blue fire burning from within, waiting to be released. This has some potential to rise up in the building industry to become one of the top dogs, polish your skills and hope you make it to the pop reel. One day, of course
10/13/2013 7:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ninja
Lucasuper
Why you think you would be trustworthy of building commands (previous experience):I hate griefers and if i end up one,i will hate myself,especially with guys that didn't do anything
Some of you best builds (pics, downloads):Click mah name(PMC profile)
Your minecraft name:Lucasuper
Your timezone:GMT +3
10/13/2013 1:52 am
KooDaLord
Thanks!
Sorry didnt know what section :/
10/12/2013 3:02 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks
10/12/2013 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CharizardCharmer
Like I said, I don't have anything to show you at the moment. I apologize.
10/12/2013 1:34 am
KooDaLord
I sent one . And CharizardCharmer, if I add you on Skype, will you be able to find some pics?
10/12/2013 1:30 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
EklipseMinecrafter
add me on skype ill message them to you
10/12/2013 1:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CharizardCharmer
Why you think you would be trustworthy of building commands (previous experience): I use to co-own a PvP server that has unfortunatelt come to an end.( I was the main builder)
Some of you best builds (pics, downloads):I have unfortunately lost all of my screenshots due to me getting a new computer
Your minecraft name:littlelemon348
Your timezone:(UTC-08:00) Bakersfield
10/12/2013 1:17 am
KooDaLord
Thanks for your response i will add you on skype, but can you show me some pictures of your builds/maps?
10/12/2013 1:21 am
EklipseMinecrafter
i can find some for you
10/12/2013 1:13 am
EklipseMinecrafter
Why you think you would be trustworthy of building commands (previous experience):
3 of my friends servers i built spawn, spleef and pvp arena, owned 2 servers, i kill griefers for a living, i despise griefers and i would never break another persons trust
Some of you best builds (pics, downloads):
Your minecraft name: OMGimRanga
Your timezone:(UTC+09:30) Adelaide
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome