|| The Collapse || An immersive RP/Horror/Survival server

NASH0XX's Avatar NASH0XX12/5/16 8:19 am
1/5/2017 5:30 pm
NASH0XX's Avatar NASH0XX
Hello everyone.

I'm NASH0XX, creator of World of Mitica, Exteria, No Signal and The Collapse. I'd like to invite you to form part of what will probably be the best server that I have created so far, and that's also my newest project: "The Collapse". This project-server is also a prequel to another server that I created called "No Signal".

[b][center][u][size=150]The Collapse, what is it?[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/ki6DOXT.png[/simg][/center]

[center][yt]Bhg_qYtPtBo[/yt][/center]

The Collapse is set in a contemporary time and it is a prequel to the "No Signal" server. The plot takes place even before the Asteroid collision with Earth.

You are a visitor (or other pre-defined role) of Varisvara, a small old town dedicated mainly to the tourism, that's located in an island far away from civilization. The residents of this town are friendly and others mysterious. Everything seems fine and normal in this town... But that won't last for too much. You will be the protagonist or witness of the strange events that will occur in this peaceful town.

This project contains a very immersive experience full of horror, suspense, mystery and a lot of roleplay. This also includes, as the previous project, a custom resource pack that will make everything even more amazing.

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/YSom5u4.png[/simg][/center]

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/JUY21tj.png[/simg][/center]

Ever wanted to play a true "City RP"? In "The Collapse" you will be able to experience that and much more! From owning your own house or business to go shopping to the nearest local store. Every day will be something new in this constantly changing "horror-adventure".

I can talk about this project for hours and hours but in order not to spoil things this is where the description of the project will end. This project-server is still in a developing phase (That means the server is still not open to public) but we are currently accepting or recruiting players that want to have "pre-defined roles", these are roles defined by the players themselves in which they will be roleplaying as residents of Varisvara, which have an specific role (For example: A banker, scientist, shop owner, police officer, etc...) these players will also gain early access to the server and will be able to know about the server progress as it develops.[b] If you are interested in forming part of this project, as a player with a "pre-define role" then, please, fill out this small application. We are in need of talented roleplayers![/b]

[i]Application Form:[/i]

[quote][b]IGN (In-game name):
Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?:
Are you experienced with roleplay?:
In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?:
In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?:

[color=#BF0000]Please provide a RP example/response to the following scenario, using this format:[/color]
[/b]

(this is an example)
[i]Me: Don't touch me! *Screams*
Bandit: Listen! Give me all the goodies you have in your bag! Now! *Starts pointing him with a gun*
[/i]

[b]You are walking through the streets of "Varisvara", a small old town located in an island. As you walk you notice a shining object in an alley. You attempt to grab it but as soon as you crouch and try to catch this object someone appears behind you. Then this person says something to you...

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?!"
[/b][/quote]

[i]Thanks for your time! Any commentaries or feedback are greatly appreciated. All your questions will be answered once you are officially part of the project. You will recieve a PM when your application has been reviewed.[/i]
NASH0XX
Level 25 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2017 5:30 pm
NASH0XX
Still accepting.
01/03/2017 12:35 pm
NASH0XX
Still accepting
12/27/2016 9:24 pm
NASH0XX
Still accepting.
12/21/2016 12:22 pm
NASH0XX
We're still accepting.
12/20/2016 3:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Awesomness3000
Incredible project.
12/16/2016 12:48 pm
NASH0XX
Still accepting.
12/14/2016 2:21 pm
NASH0XX
We're still accepting.
12/14/2016 8:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PumpMelon
We got a discord server! Feel free to join and say hi!
https://discord.gg/fS26J5a
12/12/2016 7:27 pm
NASH0XX
still accepting.
12/10/2016 10:49 pm
NASH0XX
Still accepting
12/09/2016 2:44 pm
NASH0XX
We're still accepting. If you still haven't recieved a PM from me then consider in fixing your application.
12/08/2016 9:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
VTEMP
GN (In-game name): Dj_sempai
Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?: I'm a renderer/animator and just thought i could help. I'm the most viewed renderer/animator on pmc so I'm not an armature. under shops and request's ill be the one with 60k+ views and over 100 pages
Are you experienced with roleplay?: a little
In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?: *bark*
In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?: *waka*
12/07/2016 11:20 am
NASH0XX
We're still accepting.
12/06/2016 10:33 am
NASH0XX
Note* The bandits scene is just an example of the format and it won't be taken in count if you continue that story. The RP response you must give is the for the "Varisvara" one.

I recommend you all re-doing that section.
12/05/2016 7:29 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Barkleyy
IGN (In-game name): babydaddybri
Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?: I absolutely love roleplays. They are basically a story that comes to live, that you are able to visually/fully able to experience. The plot to this is amazing and as it were to continue I think it would become more and more suspenseful.
Are you experienced with roleplay?: I would say so. I understand how it all works and what you have to do in order to make it more exciting/suspenseful.
In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?: Metagaming is when the character uses knowledge that only the player knows but the players character doesn't/ isn't suppost to know.
In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?: Powergaming is when you are working/ going towards a certain goal but start using actions that aren't possible/don't make sense for the scenario.

Please provide a RP example/response to the following scenario, using this format:

Me: Don't touch me! *Screams*
Bandit: Listen! Give me all the goodies you have in your bag! Now! *Starts pointing him with a gun*
Me: P-p-p-please don't do this...
Bandit: GIVE ME THE BAG NOW! OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!
Me: ok...ok *hands over bag reluctantly*
Bandit: *rummages through it* well, well, well look what we have here... What is this hm? Some sort of token? Looks like it could be worth something...
Me: That's for my little sister! Give it back!
Bandit: Or what? I am the one with the gun straight at your forhead.
Me: I-I-I just want my things back so I can go home...
Bandit: Oh you can have the rest. They are of no use to me... However this token is mine! *runs off*
Me: Wait!... He-he-he is gone... *tears start to stream down his face*

You are walking through the streets of "Varisvara", a small old town located in an island. As you walk you notice a shining object in an alley. You attempt to grab it but as soon as you crouch and try to catch this object someone appears behind you. Then this person says something to you...

*Startled by there presences* Oh I just thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It just caught my attention is all. I'll uh just be on my way...
12/05/2016 5:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CrystalMech0_0
IGN (In-game name):
Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?: I love to watch the plot develop over time and see how characters mold to the style when it's introduced.
Are you experienced with roleplay?: Very
In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?: Having knowledge of something out of character or doing something out of character
In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?: Ignoring all presented variables and proceeding to carry through with actions that are not possible at that moment

Please provide a RP example/response to the following scenario, using this format:

Me: Please! I don't have anything of value on me right now, I promise. *He drops the bag and raises his arms*
Bandit: *He keeps his gun pointed at him while he grabs the bag* Glad I could do business with you. *He takes off*

You are walking through the streets of "Varisvara", a small old town located in an island. As you walk you notice a shining object in an alley. You attempt to grab it but as soon as you crouch and try to catch this object someone appears behind you. Then this person says something to you...

*He turns around a a tad bit surprised* Oh! I saw something on the ground that had a strange shine to it and it caught my eye. Probably just a coin or something.
12/05/2016 8:57 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
EBChris
GN (In-game name): EBChris
Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?: Because I love RPG servers and love to play a certain roll.
Are you experienced with roleplay?: Very expeirenced
In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?: A action that is out of character
In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?: It means working towards one certain goal and not taking in to account any other parts of a game.

Me: Please dont shoot! *Begs*
Bandit: Hand them over! Now!
Me: Ok! Ok but why are you doing this! I am just a peaceful villager going about my everyday business. Please don't steal my goodies, its all me and my family have!
Bandit: *Makes Descision*

*Startled* "Nothing, why I was just captivated by the glare of this shining object and had to inspect it futther!"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome