THE CRAFTING HOUR BUILD TEAM Now Recruiting!

Santizzo's Avatar Santizzo8/19/19 12:23 am history
1 emeralds 122 1
8/23/2019 4:46 pm
Graador's Avatar Graador
THE CRAFTING HOUR BUILD TEAM Now Recruiting!

Important Note**Please Read This Before Applying**

What Kind of Build Team is The Crafting Hour Going To Be?

The Crafting Hour is a new build team that is currently looking for new builders. We Will Only Allow Players ages 16 and Up to Apply, We Feel as If This is Most Likely a mature age and Should Be Recruited As Such. We plan to be a free build server with no ranks and to let Builders Commit Themselves to Top Notch Builds Weekly. We feel as if players will enjoy not worrying about ranking up and can fully focus on their builds 100%. We also plan to host monthly group Projects where we will vote on a build to work on as a team over a particular month. We are not a fool around Server and Will not Tolerate Immature players doing Stupid Things, For Example Abusing World Edit Privileges etc.... But We Still Want You To Have Fun!! We Hope You Are As Excited As We Are!

To Apply for Builder Reply To This Post With The Following Information And We Will Reply Back To You To Let You Know If You Were Recruited.

1.Minecraft Username:

2.Discord name If You Don't Have A Account You Will Have to Make One):

3. How Old Are You? (Must Be 16 And Up)

4. Have You Ever Been Part Of A Build Team? If So, Please Tell Us The Names Of Them

5. Previous Example Of One Of Your Builds, Must Be A Screenshot of One Of Your Previous Builds..

6. What Is Your Building Style? Modern,Medieval,Futuristic, etc..

7. Have You Ever Had Any Server Experience As an Admin Or Any Type Of Staff, If so List The Server Names and The Server Position.

8. On a Scale From 1-10 (10 being Fully Committed) If Recruited How Committed Will You Be to The Build Team?

Add me on Discord: Skylar#1618
Santizzo
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner