The Snorlax Society

KAP40's Avatar KAP404/6/13 1:32 pm
1 emeralds 178
Hello, hello!

Uh, Hi.

You guys might know me from my other forum posts, which were about what your guys' favorite Pokemon was, and about my Planet Minecraft Pokemon Association.

Oh yeah!

But I'm here with something different. Something new. Well, maybe not new, I've been thinking about this for a while, but that's not the point.

New, you say?

Lately, I've been looking around PMC and noticing a lot of people like Snorlaxes. I don't think that's the plural of Snorlax, though. Anyway for example, the Site Moderator LuisGoldacre has a Snorlax profile picture-and it moves! Agentpeter, however is one of my favorite PMCers and he has a Snorlax profile picture too!

I already knew that...

So I thought "Hey! Why not make a place where different Munchlaxes and Snorlaxes can come together and have fun?"

But I'm not a Snorlax...

And the Snorlax Society was born.

Like, from the...

Stop it! And no, that's not even close!

How do I join?

Simple! Just click the spoiler.

Click to reveal
Fill out this form:
IGN:
What you can do: (Building, redstone, etc.)
Favorite server:

What's the deal with Munchlax? I thought this was a Snorlax thing.

It is! But listen. Also read the spoiler again.

Click to reveal
Snorlax is the main member class.
Munchlax is if you like Pokemon, but don't nessecarily like Snorlax.

Get it now?

What will the Society do?

We will get together on servers and build anything we like, or show off our skills in Parkour, Spleef, or PvP, or blow our minds with your knowledge of redstone, or just post Projects and tag it "Snorlax Society" in the title. We could even make stupendous pixel art or castles!

What's a Snorlax?

ಠ_ಠ

Do I get a cool banner?

Yep.

Welcome to the Society!

KAP40
Level 45 : Master Necromancer