-=- TownRP -=- Help Wanted!!!

_SaiBlade12's Avatar _SaiBlade126/26/19 4:16 pm
2 emeralds 134
TownRP | A server based on reality

-=-

Hello! My friend and I are making a Towny Roleplaying Server! I know, I know, these are very rare that there are very few of them but we wanted to contribute one ourselves! We need a staff team, builders, developers and players themselves! The server will have a neighborhood, restaurants, fast food stores, grocery stores (maybe) and more! We already have a map (Which has a neighborhood) but we need builders to create the restaurants, fast food places, etc. The developers will be creating plugins that will be used in the server, the staff team would be in the server making sure that the players are following the rules, roleplaying right, answering questions that the player might have, and making sure the server is enjoyable for everyone.

-=-

You will be able to set a name, description of your character, and age that you want to be to make it more realistic. After doing that you have to find an unclaimed house and claim it as your own so you have a place to live. You will be able to have a family or just live on your own. You will be able to have jobs and go to School // College. You will be able to buy cars or bikes, etc.

-=-

Developers! I need developers to create plugins for me. I am hoping that YOU, the developer want to make plugins for me for free because I do not have enough money to pay.

Staff Team! Staff members! I will need staff members for the discord as well for the server itself. The discord staff team will be in the discord making sure that they are following the rules and behaving nice. The server staff team will be roleplaying with others as their characters but will also be making sure that everyone is following the rules and not just breaking them.

Builders! The builders will be building what I ask them to build.

You all will get a rank in the discord server and in the Minecraft server.

-=-

Well, that is pretty much it! If you would like to apply, DM me on discord @ _SaiBlade#0122 or @ why#9548

MUST BE 12+
_SaiBlade12
Level 1 : New Miner