Unique minigame server! Looking for builders

Pepper_coco's Avatar Pepper_coco12/29/13 5:14 pm
1 emeralds 199 4
12/31/2013 5:24 pm
Pepper_coco's Avatar Pepper_coco
Looking for builders for a new unique minigame server!

The server will need multiple "arenas" built. Each set of 3 arenas will have a different theme, like medieval, water, desert, etc. I'm not giving away too much information, as I would like to keep the project relatively secret.

If anyone is interested in helping to build for the server, please reply below. Screenshots of your previous builds would be nice, or I can look at builds on your profile here on PMC. Skype is also preferred for easy contacting. I will be providing a server to build on, which will utilize plugins such as world edit and voxelsniper for easier building.

NOTE: IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SERVER, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SKYPE BELOW AND I'LL EXPLAIN MORE THERE.
Pepper_coco
Level 25 : Expert Pirate