Wanna be part of epic project? Come check this out !

Deamon_Hunter's Avatar Deamon_Hunter3/22/16 10:11 am
1 emeralds 3.4k 56
10/29/2016 8:22 am
LordSmashMan1's Avatar LordSmashMan1
Hello Players! Im DeamonHunter Leader of OneTeam Production. Probabbly you dont know nothing about us, but I promise that we will be one of famous map maker team in Minecraft!

Tittle of our first map is Before The Ring I !
Map base on *Lord of The Ring*
We are creating what happent before ring was made !
How Middle Earth looks like and who was dark lord Sauron?
All that story will be revealed when main Character (frodos
great grandfather) start his adventure to Blue Mountains!

Features:
-Map will have about 2GB
-All characters in map will talk and players will actually be able to hear their voice
-Alot commandblocks!
-Too many visual and sound effects
-Cool mechanisms

What we need:
-BUILDER:Builder must know to buil medieval atmosphere and old temples + Orc camps (optional)

-COMMANDBLOCKER ( FOR NOW WE DONT NEED IT ): Commandblocker need to be highly educated in this stuff.

-MODEL: Model need to know how to model items

-ANIMATOR: Animator must to know to create Really good trailer !

Questions that you must to answer :
1.Why you want to join
2.Which part of jobs do you know best
3.Experience from that job
4.Your Timezone
5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map
6.Are you team guy?
7.Skypename:

SCREENSHOTS

Deamon_Hunter
Level 70 : Legendary Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2016 8:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LordSmashMan1
Contact me on Skype: LordSmashMan
I need some help
10/29/2016 5:27 am
Deamon_Hunter
Bump.
09/17/2016 2:55 pm
Deamon_Hunter
bump
09/01/2016 8:35 pm
ParaTheJedi
1. Why do I want to be apart of the team?
I think I am a decent builder and have always wanted to be in a professional building company.

2.Which part of jobs do I know best?
I am mostly good with building since I have no knowledge with command blocks and such.

3.Experience from that job.
As you have already seen the unfinished mansion I posted, that can show you how much experience I have. I have also been playing minecraft for 4 years and have went from all building mistakes possible to pretty medieval cottages, modern houses, and mansions.

4.Timezone?
Eastern Timezone (USA)

5. What do I expect from the team on a finished map?
I expect quality builds and commands with a good story to keep the players intrested as they play.

6. Am I a team guy?
I can work with people as long as they don't get annoying and actually give criticism without being a jerk about it.

7. Skypename
ParaTheBear..a?
or
parathewizard
08/31/2016 6:14 pm
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
08/22/2016 1:40 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Batman
C0smicCow
Hey Im Luke I am 17 years old and I am a professional Builder with multiple years experience working with Voxel and World Edit.

Time Zone: EST

Best Style: Medieval houses (They have been critically acclaimed )
(I can do just about anything)

Portfolio:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/c0smiccow/
http://lukenort68.imgur.com/all/

Btw I know everything about Lord of the Rings lore, read all 4 books + The silmarilion. I have always wanted to work on a LOTR project! I've built with Block works guys and I know what Im doing.
08/22/2016 11:26 am
Level 23 : Expert Engineer
Heklo
Questions that you must to answer :
1.Why you want to join

I want to be part of a team like this to help out wherever I'm needed.
Command blocks.
Some things I've made:
- A giant computer (types and responds to certain commands you give it)
- Hack detection:
  • - Fly
  • - Derp
  • - Headless
  • - Speed
  • - Waterwalk

- Chance Functions:
  • - Slot Machine
  • - Lottery
  • - Blackjack

- Various other things:
  • - Ridable glider horse
  • - Ridable water-walking horse
  • - Armor Stand Animation (Fighting)
  • - Animated problem-solving Armor Stand (jumps blocks and turns at walls)
  • - Random name generator
  • - Basic Function calculator (multiply, divide, add, subtract, square)
  • - Semi automated linear equation grapher (large scale)
  • - Pathfinding mobs (follow paths that can be made by players with blocks)
  • - Shrinking/expanding maze
  • - live "video surveillance" of a player broadcasted to a screen

Unfortunately, all of these were made on servers that have shut down, and are very hard to recreate, except for the computer which is in my vanilla singleplayer world to prevent it from being deleted.

4.Your Timezone
EST
For the map to be widely used and the team to be content with it.
6.Are you team guy?
Yes.
7.Skypename:
Msg me if you need it, but I don't use it that often.
08/18/2016 3:33 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
1.Why you want to join I need a new project to work on
2.Which part of jobs do you know best command blocks
3.Experience from that job i setup a "bukkit" 1.9 server before the actually spigot/bukkit server jar cameout with things like trails, kits, playtime counter, spawn, teleportation.
4.Your Timezone est
5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map a group of new friends
6.Are you team guy? yes im a good leader
7.Skypename: live:o0Filip0o
08/17/2016 7:15 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump
08/10/2016 5:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Achilles Deed
1.Why you want to join:
I was invited to join this team, and I would like to learn teamwork and build with other builders.
Builder. I've been building projects for 3 years. Check out my account page and my PMC projects.
Like I said above, have been building for 3 years and had completed over 5 large scales projects.
4.Your Timezone
Mountain Time.
Well, the map gets finished and we enjoyed the process of building it. :3
6.Are you team guy?
Actually, I'm not sure about that, I've never tried to build with a team before. I hope I can learn from this opportunity.
7.Skype name:
Shue_Yi To
08/06/2016 8:09 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump
07/29/2016 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
apojfaoif
1.Why you want to join
I love building and need a project to do. I also love LoTR

Building in any place, I love medieval and evil styles (mordor)

I have a loads of experience with building and redstone. I watch a lot of redstone and building tutorials, but only for inspiration. I don't just mimic. I tinker, experiment and invent.

4.Your Timezone
UTC -5:00

With me on the team I expect a popular map that is spectacular and possibly featured on minecraft forum

6.Are you team guy?
Yes! I need a team to build at my full potential. Being on the team would be beneficial all round.
07/29/2016 8:05 am
Deamon_Hunter
Bump
07/23/2016 12:43 pm
kiwikatherine
Name: katherine or kiwikatherine

Time Zone: Newfoundland standard (Canada)

Talent: I play hockey and I'm very easy going. My Minecraft talents would probably be that I'm very versatile. I can work with anyone and anything, I'm great with communicating and my attitude to challenge and change is amazing (so I've been told). I'm also very nice interior design, great with floor plans and castles, mansions, hotels structures are my mainstream but recently landscaping has been kind of cool to try so I'm very new but still okay with.

Past Experience: Yes. I've made many builds before and I really enjoy working with groups of builders with the same passion for building as I do. I love talking and getting to know the building family I'm hoping to entre because I feel when you're talking with people 5+ hours a day you're more of a family then a team. I haven't worked on servers all that much because I really haven't gotten a chance to learn. id really love to one day own a server with my builds in it but until then id love to be with a team who enjoys building like I do. nothing beats the feeling you get after finishing a build.
About Yourself: Well, my name is Katherine and I'm From Newfoundland,Canada. I play hockey and I'm the coach of three kids hockey teams. (I believe a great teacher is the key to success.) I'm 17 years old and I love Minecraft! I've been playing for 6 years although I didn't start building with teams until early 2014. I'm very energetic and fun to talk to (especially when you get bored in a build and need a good laugh.) I'm extremely loyal to my build team and ill do anything the group needs done.

Why do You Want to Join: I want to join your build team because I want to be part of a close-knit group of individuals that enjoy building with the same passion I do. I also know for a fact that you wont find anyone as hard working, dedicated and just all around crazy weird as me. Not only do I need you as a team, I believe that you need me, my skills and my personality.
What Makes You the Best Pick?: Like I've said above I do not shy away from a challenge. I am always one to work hard and do whatever is needed to make the build or team better. I hope that with all the information I've given you can see how i'd be a great asset to your team. If you choose me you will never have to think twice why you chose me and not the next person because like I've said my personality, skills and ambition to succeed no matter how difficult the task is; should show right off the bat when/if you accept me.

Preliminary Portfolio: I joined Minecraft in 2011 when I was 11, staring off by playing the normal survival mode then multiplayer. I quickly discovered the way of playing multiplayer (I'm very quick to learn) and fell in love with the way working together to reach a common goal felt. soon after I got skype so I could talk to my friends and I also loved that. me and some of my friends decided to get together and create a build team call H20. we only built for fun and only on small and upcoming servers like the EZPZ Network (no longer exists but was crazy fun to be a part of). about 4 months ago we split up because of university starting for one of them and we realized that keeping out team of three years ( pretty well) work no longer made sense. we still talk to this day. after that I worked on some solo projects that never really filled my hole for buman interaction (builder human XD). that's why I'm here. trying to find a solid team that will be fun as well as productive.

Discord/Skype: Skype: kiwikatherine57
Discord: kiwikatherine57
(I have two mics but I usually just use a headset that ive been told works great)
07/21/2016 4:42 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.,
07/14/2016 5:02 am
Deamon_Hunter
Bump.
06/24/2016 4:09 pm
Level 40 : Master Engineer
dogfaceboy
1.Why you want to join
I think I can really help and Lord of the Rings and the the Hobbit books and movies are some of my very favorites so that helps as well. I also really wanna help make good maps.
Command blocks for sure.
I know everything there is to know about command blocks. If you want to see somethings I've done then just click on my name and look at my posts.
4.Your Timezone
CDT
I don't expect anything but If I had to choose anything then I would say to be apart of the team for other projects as well.
6.Are you team guy?
I've never been in a build team before, if that's what your asking.
06/24/2016 9:13 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump
06/14/2016 5:12 pm
Level 44 : Master uwu
Razordawn
I want to know more about the lore/story.
06/14/2016 10:40 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump
06/05/2016 9:50 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/30/2016 8:52 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/25/2016 6:14 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Bump.
05/21/2016 6:36 pm
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/17/2016 12:15 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Caway
1.Why you want to join
I want to join because I've looking for a job very long.
I know modelling best.
I've worked with modelling for about 5 years
4.Your Timezone
Europe/Stockholm
I expect a good result
6.Are you team guy?
I've worked with three teams before, so yes.
05/17/2016 6:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
AlexzTheMan
1.Why you want to join- Because I love the Idea of this!!! it sounds so awesome to make what happens before the Lord Of The Rings happens!

2.Which part of jobs do you know best- Im a magnificent builder! and i specialize in medieval, just look at my PMC profile and see some of my builds.

3.Experience from that job- Look on my PMC profile for pics of builds

4.Your Timezone UTC+10 (Australia)

5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map- Well I would love if we turned it into a role play and all of us did it together!

6.Are you team guy? of course! I would love to build with people so we can combine our ideas of medieval, this is because I love to get ideas and feedback from people so I can improve!

-AlexzTheMan (Alex is my real name)
05/17/2016 6:27 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/13/2016 6:27 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/07/2016 8:59 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
05/02/2016 7:44 am
Creativity_
I can be the animator!
05/02/2016 6:53 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
04/28/2016 4:09 am
Deamon_Hunter
Comon guys replly
04/25/2016 2:04 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Im texting you back
04/24/2016 3:03 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
c-Labs
1.Why you want to join: Normally I work alone on maps and commands, but it's very slow and it takes me too long to complete the whole map. But in a team I think I could help a lot and finish amazing projects.

2.Which part of jobs do you know best: Command Blocks

3.Experience from that job: I'm doing it for a long time and I can make pretty funny and cool things. I just finished my first "only one command" and hope to make in the future more things like this.

4.Your Timezone: CET

5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map: That we'll stick together as a team and make more awesome projects like this.

6.Are you team guy?: I most of the time work alone, but I'm good in following orders.
04/21/2016 8:24 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump
04/17/2016 7:52 am
Deamon_Hunter
Thanks for repply still need 1builder
1 commandblocker
1model
04/16/2016 4:17 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Mabbi
1.Why you want to join: Because I want to create somehting amazing, while having fun at the same time; something someone else can enjoy playing.
2.Which part of jobs do you know best: Commandblock-ing
3.Experience from that job: I have done experiments in own world, but I have never published a done map.
4.Your Timezone +01:00 GMT
5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map: That I'm on the credit list
6.Are you team guy? Yes, I enjoy having fun with other people, but also working at a serious project at the same time.
04/15/2016 2:46 pm
anonpmc1955372
[deleted]
04/15/2016 2:10 pm
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
04/11/2016 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SargentPig12
1.Why you want to join: I like to help people and wanna get my name out there as a good builder
2.Which part of jobs do you know best: Building and command blocking, I do medieval on my own server too, and I can command block some pretty cool stuff
3.Experience from that job: Like I said, I have my own server, most of which is made entirely by me
4.Your Timezone: Central time
5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map: A fun group of people to help with my builds in return
6.Are you team guy?: Yes! I'm a little bossy, but I can usually work well with others
04/11/2016 5:33 am
Deamon_Hunter
bump.
04/07/2016 3:49 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Bump.
04/05/2016 6:12 am
Deamon_Hunter
somebody?
04/02/2016 2:31 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Sure man Im caling you
04/01/2016 4:21 pm
cocoapopmonkey
1.Why you want to join: I would like to join because i want to be apart of something big and help build something that many people will enjoy.
2.Which part of jobs do you know best: Builder i have built many different structures i can build Medieval
3.Experience from that job: i have built some stuff on my single player server and i have also built a few spawns for servers.
4.Your Timezone: GMT
5.What do you expect from our team when we finish map: I hope that i will be remembered and have some sort of mention in the building of the map and also that if you need any other builds done that i would be one of the people that you would come to before asking new people.
6.Are you team guy? yes i prefer working in a team because you are all able to talk while building and develop on each others ideas to make them bigger and better.
07/14/2016 3:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gtoboss
contact me on skype for a build tryout, my skype is jacobdabeast14
04/01/2016 3:36 pm
KluterMotionDesign
Hi.

Are you looking for large scale tera-formers?
04/01/2016 3:14 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Still waiting
03/30/2016 3:10 pm
Deamon_Hunter
Guys we decide to put one more builder slot so we waiting for you
03/26/2016 8:24 am
Deamon_Hunter
Okey guys builder slots are full still looking for command blocker , model ,animator and + 1 texture packer ! And I forgot to say that map is on 1.8 see ya in future . DeamonHunter
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome