1.15 Horse Tex Help

DesertDraggon's Avatar DesertDraggon1/24/20 12:45 pm
1 emeralds 138 2
1/24/2020 1:23 pm
DesertDraggon's Avatar DesertDraggon
So I'm updating this texture pack to 1.15 since it seems quite a lot of data has changed; Dandelion.

Most of the other blocks have been easy to find fixes for, but what I'm having problems with, are the Horses.

Ex:

Bad Hors

So of course my issue stems from Dandelion having a specialized skin for Horses:

Dandelion Horse Skin

Versus the original Minecraft Horse skin:

Minecraft Horse Traditional

I'd assumed it was a code I forgot from moving some things around to update Dandelion to 1.15, but I can't seem to find any coding (obvious coding at least, tried less obvious too but nope) to seem to fix this.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or have a code or something I can slap in here that'll make it work? I'd much appreciate being able to tell which of my friend's Horses are which, instead of this eldritch abomination, lmao!

  The Dandelion I had previously been working on had been last updated since 1.13, and is a conglomeration of the original, other's work for original and mods, as well as my own work for original and mods.
DesertDraggon
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy