Hey so, the current texture packs are pretty terrible.

1UPMiner's Avatar 1UPMiner1/14/13 11:04 am
1 emeralds 194 4
1/14/2013 12:00 pm
GerbShert's Avatar GerbShert
So looking at the Texture Packs for the last week. About 1/5 of it is original, well done and good looking. But the majority is lacking, completely.
"Hey look at my new texture pack, i put loads of effort into making the diamonds green"
"Ermawgawd green diamonds" *click *click *click *click *click *click *click *click *click *click *click
"Ermergerd simplicity texture packs" *click *click *click *click *click *click *click *click

"I have copied and pasted a picture from google and added it to a 256x256 and only changed the bow to a HD Gun!" *click *click *click *click *click *click *click

"My mobs are Herobrine, slender and the shadow of israphel" *click *click *click *click

Hey, hey. How about you don't copy and edit, slightly change the default texture pack to green items and how about you don't steal peoples skins and put them as mobs.
How about for those who WANT to get better at making textures you keep reading, and for those who like having XP by being unoriginal get stuffed.

So all though i am not a teacher for making texture packs myself, i know who is.
Jyles http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jyles/

Or ask in the forums because i'm pretty sick of terrible texture packs.
1UPMiner
Level 58 : Grandmaster Dragonborn