Kernel - 1024x1024 [1k] PBR Realistic & Modern Resource Pack (free) V0.4

s1nn3r's Avatar s1nn3r5/25/19 2:38 pm history
5/27/2019 2:06 pm
XENX-SMP's Avatar XENX-SMP
Talking (blablablabla):

So, without any talking let's straight get to point.
I'm making a 1k resource pack for Minecraft (for free) with PBR textures.

It has only some blocks changed in it for now. Just to see you guys opinions on stuff! I know that some of these may look weird xD Like the dark wood. I know it's too shiny and stuff. But I will upload it just to see your opinion.
It will be completely free.

Shaders:
Best to use with Continuum or SEUS PTGI.

Credits:
Textures.com
3dtextures.me

Download:
1024x1024 Kernel V0.4

Changed blocks for now:
  • Oak Leaves (W.I.P, will improve it.)
  • Bricks
  • Daylight Detector (W.I.P)
  • Stone
  • White Wool
  • Quartz
  • Oak planks (slabs and stairs too)
  • Birch planks (slabs and stairs too)
  • Dark oak planks (slabs and stairs too, also W.I.P...)
  • Grass
  • Dirt
  • Glass (CTM)
  • Glass Panes (CTM)
  • Acacia Planks
  • Coal Block
  • Emerald Block
  • Gold Block
  • Magenta Stained Glass
  • Pink Stained Glass
  • Diamond Block
  • Brown Terracota
  • Red Terracota
  • Lapis Lazuli
Screenshots:

New blocks added in V0.3
Blocks added in V0.4

If you do have other screenshots, you can send me it in private message. I'm not really good at creating
screenshots lol.
Also if you do have textures that I can use, you can send me them in private message too :)
s1nn3r
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2019 4:04 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
XENX-SMP
haven't seen a 1k pack in ages
05/27/2019 11:41 am
s1nn3r
So you saw it :)
05/27/2019 2:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
XENX-SMP
Indeed
05/26/2019 1:22 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Textures.com Terms of Use 5.3 (a): You are not permitted to distribute any Content (modified or not) by themselves or in a textrue pack.
05/26/2019 4:02 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
I deleted your last reply and dismissed your report for a reason, please take it up privately with us if your report isn't handled the first time.

I believe you're misinterpreting their terms of use - The term "texture pack" is used often outside of the Minecraft context. Considering what their website offers I find it much more likely that they meant it in the 3-D modeling (Blender, Cinema 4D, etc) usage of the word.

If they find this in violation of their terms of use they can handle it. As it stands, this is harmless and provides more content to our community.
05/26/2019 1:28 pmhistory
s1nn3r
I think it's not considered like that. I really do not sell or distribute this content.
And it is like
sell or distribute any Content (modified or not) by themselves or in a texture pack, material, shader, scale modelling papers (pre-printed or digital), scrapbooking pack;

I do not distribute them. I only share my texture pack that i've done using the given textures.

Also

No. You are not allowed to sell or distribute textures created with these images. To make this extra clear: Modified or not, images may not be redistributed or sold as a competing product (textures)

It says like I would distribute them for other and I think claim it as my own. That's what I think at least.
I mean it all can be considered like distribution. But i don't really know. If they'll claim me, I'll just create a new one using other textures from mine things and from other websites.
05/26/2019 1:35 pmhistory
Myyoyo
distribution = sharing
05/26/2019 1:39 pm
s1nn3r
Idk. They're confusing it. isnt using it in 3d games considered as distribution? as I said if they'll claim my texture pack ok.
05/26/2019 1:57 pmhistory
Myyoyo
"By themselves" means you're not allowed to just copy/paste the textures in a zip file and then share it.

But if you create a video game with an encrypted files it is okay, because then people can't steal the textures from your zip without wasting credits on Texture.com.
05/26/2019 2:38 pm
s1nn3r
So if I make my own mod that encrypts the texture files it will be good? xD
But I'll still wait until they'll report me for that. They're not making it clear.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome