Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Texturing

Create Forum Thread

Missing Fence Textures?

1 emeralds5 replies61 views
created 10/10/2019 1:05 am by DesertDraggon
last reply 10/11/2019 2:31 pm
Hey, I've been trying to figure out how to fix this.

I've even tried peeking at coding for other texture packs, but couldn't get anything put together that fixed these missing texture errors.

This mod specifically is Biomes O' Plenty, but it seems to happen on other mods I've been making textures for as well (such as Aether).

I'm sure I sound pretty stupid, but I'd just like to stop stressing out about these not working properly.

Anyone have tips? Tricks? Answers? Anything?

Things I have tried but didn't seem to work:
  • Making 'color_top' textures for each of the objects.
  • Replacing the blockstate code with another renamed blockstate code that seemed to work for that mod/pack.
  • Placing the blockstate files into the texture pack files.
  • Crying in the shower.
Posted by avatar
DesertDraggon
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

10/10/2019 7:51 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
Logs inside .minecraft/logs might tell you everything important about this missing textures
10/11/2019 2:55 am
DesertDraggon
Ok, this would help more if I knew what I was looking for. It's fairly streamlined (as a note document report can be) but I can't find anything to do with missing fence textures.

I appreciate the attempt though!
10/11/2019 5:30 am
oakar258
They will be more visible if you set log console to appear when game starts, in launcher go to settings (down-left corner) and check 'Open output log when game start'.

What you are searching here is all yellow sentences (warns). Let me know if there's anything secyfic.

Big plus of this console is that it updates dynamically
10/11/2019 1:07 pm
DesertDraggon
Alright, this is definitely easier to read, but I'm still not finding anything particular about the missing fence textures.

Most of my yellow text is at the top, where as anything actually called a 'warn' is yellow. I also searched keywords (biomes, fence, warn, texture, missing) and couldn't narrow down what I was looking for.

I am getting a lot of [10:37:25] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.sb205.missing_pieces.Blocks:preInitCommon:760]: in the debug. But I don't know how significant those are to what I'm trying to do.

Here's that yellow text I DID have-

10/11/2019 2:31 pm
oakar258
Looks that I have to make a closer look at this - could you PM me your Resourcepack and mod list?

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome