Optifine Resource Packs

Moldomre's Avatar Moldomre11/14/17 5:49 pm
1 emeralds 302 3
11/14/2017 7:11 pm
Moldomre's Avatar Moldomre
Hey, everyone! I've seen some resource packs that change an item texture depending on what you name it, and some with custom skies; they all say "NEEDS OPTIFINE." Can someone tell me how Optifine works? I'm considering using Optifine, but first I'd like to know if it's easy to use. So could someone do that?
Moldomre
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2017 7:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
Download the file, install it. It will install into your launcher, and you'll have a new version of minecraft to launch. Optifine 1.12.2 (or whatever version you are using) Very simple to install.

http://optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_C6.jar

Once you start your game, simply go into your settings and go to your video settings. You'll see all of optifines lovely new features available. It's basically a mod that aims to help your minecraft run smoother, connect textures, and add a bit more options for graphics and controls. Having a zoom button is amazing for instance!
11/14/2017 7:11 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Moldomre
Now I understand how DanTDM zooms in his Minecraft videos!

BTW, thanks for the info!
11/14/2017 7:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
Make sure you tweak around with your settings to get what you want, but you don't have to bother with an extra U.I element or do a bunch of work to make it work. :3 Have fun
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome