Question about cit textures in resource packs

Woofer's Avatar Woofer8/13/19 5:29 pm
2 emeralds 743 4
8/17/2019 9:14 pm
Woofer's Avatar Woofer
Okay so I need to find out how to do this: basically I have the arrow in a custom resource pack of mine to change into a different texture when the stackSize becomes 5-32. This wasn't able to work though. For the version this resource pack is designed for will be 1.8.9:

item
arrows.png

arrows.properties
type=item
items=minecraft:arrow
texture=arrows.png
stackSize=5-32

The path to the location of these two files is in
myresourcepack > assets > minecraft > optifine > cit

before I made this post, the folder was called "mcpatcher", and the "items=minecraft:arrow" used to be put as "items=262"

BEFORE this post:

item
arrows.png

arrows.properties
type=item
items=262
texture=arrows.png
stackSize=5-32m

Now I don't know which to follow, but neither solution of these works for me, the texture just stays the same. I don't use mcpatcher, I only use optifine for minecraft, Unless mcpatcher is required, i'll have no idea how to go further with this since I've gotten to a dead end.

Now what I'm trying to do(if I hadn't stated) is that I need the texture of the arrow to change into arrows.png when the quantity of it becomes 5-32 arrows.

Anyone got a solution?
Woofer
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2019 3:45 pm
Woofer
that didn't really work either, I changed the folders to assets > minecraft > mcpatcher> cit.

but the format you provided didn't change the texture, I am sure that the texture is a .png file, and the properties were changed to:

matchItems=262
stackSize=5-32
tile=arrows

I put it in one version of the pack and in a copy, i changed it to:

type=item

matchItems=262
stackSize=5-32
tile=arrows

both didn't work. I'm starting to guess something is wrong with both of the files here..

Is arrows.properties supposed to be arrows.png.properties? or is it something to do with what version of optifine i use?(Optifine 1.8.9 HD U I7)

In any case, I don't know.
08/17/2019 4:08 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
It's not supposed to be arrows.png.properties.

Make sure you have Custom Items: On in Minecraft options (Video Settings -> Quality).
08/17/2019 9:14 pm
Woofer
Custom Items IS on, and i never put it to arrows.png.properties, that was just a question to see if I NEEDED to actually change it to that. I just need to know what's wrong.
08/13/2019 5:59 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
matchItems=262
stackSize=5-32
tile=arrows

Put arrows.properties and arrows.png in assets > minecraft > mcpatcher > cit

That properties file you made after your post is only for the newer versions.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome