Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Texturing

Create Forum Thread

Villager retexturing help

1 emeralds5 replies91 views
created 12/08/2019 9:51 pm by thingwithwings
last reply 12/09/2019 9:27 am
I'm trying to make a resource pack that adds a biome-specific villager skin and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.. Help?

Here's a link to download the pack
Posted by avatar
thingwithwings
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

12/09/2019 9:05 am
Level 39 : Artisan Cupcake
BRASHEXODUS
# skins.<n>=<list of skins>

biomes.<n>=<biome list>

# Examples:

# creeper/creeper.properties:

###############################################################################

# Use creeper10.png through creeper14.png for all underground creepers.

# creeper13.png will be used 7.3% (3/(10+10+10+3+10)) of the time.

skins.1=10-14

weights.1=10 10 10 3 10

heights.1=0-55

# Use 5, 7, 9 in high, hilly areas.

skins.2=5 7 9

biomes.2=ExtremeHills DesertHills ForestHills ExtremeHillsEdge JungleHills IceMountains

heights.2=80-255
12/09/2019 12:03 am
BRASHEXODUS
use optifine add a biome specific sheet to the villagers in the ctm folder

if you need clarification just dm me on here i'll sure to get back to you
12/09/2019 8:09 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
12/09/2019 9:27 am
BRASHEXODUS
you got to do it like this format. this is just an example of what to do. make sure its all in the same text for one specific villager. or you could do multiple villagers in specific biomes just link the correct name and texture.

also you got to have the directory as shown here assets>minecraft>optifine>mob

skins.1=3
name.1=ipattern:*illager*

skins.2=2
name.2=ipattern:*Blackbear*

skins.3=4-5
name.3=ipattern:*Polarbear*

skins.4=3
biomes.4=minecraft:stone_shore minecraft:beach minecraft:warm_ocean minecraft:river minecraft:plains minecraft:swamp_hills minecraft:swamp minecraft:mushroom_fields minecraft:mushroom_field_shore minecraft:birch_forest_hills minecraft:birch_forest minecraft:tall_birch_forest minecraft:tall_birch_hills minecraft:flower_forest minecraft:forest minecraft:ocean minecraft:savanna minecraft:savanna_plateau minecraft:shattered_savanna minecraft:shattered_savanna_plateau minecraft:plains minecraft:sunflower_plains minecraft:desert minecraft:desert_hills minecraft:desert_lakes minecraft:badlands minecraft:badlands_plateau minecraft:modified_badlands_plateau minecraft:wooded_badlands_plateau minecraft:modified_wooded_badlands_plateau minecraft:eroded_badlands

skins.5=2
biomes.5=minecraft:mountain_edge minecraft:modified_gravelly_mountains minecraft:wooded_mountains minecraft:mountains minecraft: minecraft:giant_spruce_taiga_hills minecraft:giant_spruce_taiga minecraft:giant_tree_taiga_hills minecraft:giant_tree_taiga minecraft:taiga_mountains minecraft:taiga_hills minecraft:taiga minecraft:dark_forest_hills minecraft:dark_forest minecraft:wooded_hills minecraft:jungle minecraft:jungle_hills minecraft:modified_jungle minecraft:jungle_edge minecraft:modified_jungle_edge minecraft:bamboo_jungle minecraft:bamboo_jungle_hills

skins.6=4-5
12/09/2019 9:06 am
BRASHEXODUS
i'll test out the pack and see if i cant get it to work. if i do ill drop it in the dm :)
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome