home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Video

Albion Adventures (Story based episodic)

1 emeralds1 reply33 views
created 07/04/2019 3:52 pm by Khaotix523
last reply 07/11/2019 4:34 pm
Hello there. I have a series I am doing my best to promote. I call it Albion Adventures. Its a story based episodic series, think of it like Story Mode but without that interactive element, at least for now. If my series became popular enough, I would allow my fans to change the direction of storylines.

The series takes place in a world called Albion. Its my oldest world, it was created in November 2010. The player is Recolada and he goes on a variety of adventures. The videos themselves are all five minutes or less in length. So they are not super duper long.

A difference with this series is, there is no voiceover. So if you are looking for someone to ramble on about their lives, I'm sorry, that's not who I am. I wish to tell you a story through visuals, in game text, ambient and more.

All I ask is that people spend a few minutes of their busy lives to watch my content. See if its to your taste. If it is, please like and comment and also subscribe and please do share my content with others.

Posted by avatar
Khaotix523
Level 1 : New Network

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

07/11/2019 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Khaotix523
Nothing? Nobody interested? Damn...

Videos must be too terrible to respond to then...

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome