Anyone interested in recording with a professional builder?

MrSato5/14/17 11:49 am
1 emeralds 184 2
5/14/2017 3:45 pm
Sh4de
Hello, guys, I am Gyatso/Nocturnal. I have been building around 4 years now. Multiple times I have tried getting recording equipment and such but my computer simply can not handle recording Minecraft.
So I ask you guys if you are up for doing anything building related on Youtube. Speed builds Build Competitions, Tutorials, etc.

You will be allowed to post all material on your own channel if you can not edit well you can leave that to me as I am a decent editor. I also go Graphic design.
If you want to see how well I build you can check my pmc page out.

Otherwise, I really am interested in pursuing a crossover of professional building and Youtube, perhaps this could be a start to a great channel or maybe it could suck. Nonetheless, it would be fun.
Posted by avatar
MrSato
Level 29 : Expert Professor