Best Title for Minecraft Machinima (POLL!)

stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney6/4/18 10:13 pm
2 emeralds 183 3
6/6/2018 7:57 pm
stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney
I am making a machinima in Minecraft (a machinima is just a short film, typically in a game) about an island city (called Broville) that gets attacked and is in the midst of a war. The show chronicles the war, primarily through the main character, Steve Blocker, and his friend Alex Miner. The poll is for the title of this series. I only have two ideas so far, please comment on potential for titles.
stoatsnhoney
Level 26 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2018 9:32 amhistory
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
I think I got some for you:
  • The Fight for Broville

• Battle of the Blocks

• War-torn: A Minecraft Story

• The Craft of War

• No Man’s Island: A Minecraft Story (refers to the area between two opposing trenches where you can be easily killed.)
Personally, I would stay away from using the phrase “a Minecraft Story,” since it seems a bit cliche and takes away from the thrill of your story. You also said there were two main characters you follow, Steve and Alex, so it wouldn’t seem fair just to put Steve in the title.
06/06/2018 7:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Explorer
stoatsnhoney
That's a good point. I really like The Craft of War. That will be the current working title and unless I hear something better the official title. But, anyone can still suggest titles!
06/05/2018 4:38 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
gonell
Steve: A Sad Minecraft Story orr

Steve: A $Adjective Minecraft story

Make the title juicer by adding a adjective in the $adjective slot I put there. It drives more views.

I hope it helps!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome