Building an ambitious team for the revival of Minecraft cinema | Currently creating a GOT/LOTR-inspired fantasy movie series

Freefall Cinema's Avatar Freefall Cinema11/5/19 12:46 pm
3 emeralds 253 6
12/2/2019 10:22 am
Freefall Cinema's Avatar Freefall Cinema

--- Feature-length movies in Minecraft ---

Hear our tales, traveler...

RECRUITING BODY-ACTORS, BUILDERS, WRITERS & VOICE-ACTORS
for
a Fantasy Movie Series & further projects

WHO ARE WE?

We are Sal & Ren, two university students, eager to revive a forgotten and under-explored genre of Minecraft content - feature-length movies. We want to emphasize complex and immersive stories, a cinematic experience and high level of production quality.

6 years ago we were known as Miners & Machines, where we released four short films exploring medieval fantasy, post-apocalyptic, sci-fi and historic WW2 settings. The channel was well received, but it shut down due to copyright disputes. You can find a reference of our sci-fi film here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpOpOfFsjRU
Having learnt our lesson, we will also pay great attention to preventing the success of this new project.

WHAT IS OUR MISSION?

For our debut project, we want to release an epic four-part fantasy movie series, set in a world where Gods and Spirits used to roam, and their followers still search for the echo of their existence. We don't want to spoil much to the public right now, but here is the logline for our first part:

The lives of a priest, a witch, a prince and a huntress intertwine in a quest to answer the call of the Spirits, which once roamed the realm of Ora.

The plan is to write, film, edit and put together the entire series before we upload, in order to ensure the successful execution and completion of this project and to have time to work on other movies while we periodically release the four parts.

Here is some concept imagery to show you the style of our series:

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Creative Writers
People with a great imagination and good communication skills when working closely with us and bouncing ideas off of each other.
For the time being, we will be focusing on the fantasy movie series, but we plan to move forward with new, never before seen explorations of various genres and settings, such as horror, crime thriller, noir and others.
We already have a large amount of our lore, characters and story planned out, but we would love additional input and assistance in fleshing out the details and progressing the story.

Set Builders
People with an interest to work on smaller-scale but extremely detailed interior sets, landscapes & abstract objects which we will use for practical effects. Your creative capacity is your greatest feature!

Body-Actors
People who can be the front and center of our story - you will play the characters in-game for the camera, with close instruction by the directors as we film our movies. It is a difficult, yet immersive and interesting task!

Voice-Actors
For the time being, we are not releasing the exact list of roles we want to fill, but we are already hunting for talented individuals with the capacity to use their voice in a diverse and immersive manner, in order to give soul and voice to our characters. If you want your voice to be entrenched in a creative project, you are at the right place!

YOU can join in on any (or multiple) role(s) which you desire.

What we want to know about you:

• Name

• Country (for connection and time-zone purposes)

• What role(s) you would like to fill

• A little about yourself

• Reason why you would like to join

Feel free to leave a reply on the post, or to send a message privately! You can also e-mail us at campfirestorytellers@gmail.com

We will contact you shortly and get in touch with you through Discord to get to know each other. We can't wait for you to join us and look forward to becoming a close, ambitious and creative team - together :)
Freefall Cinema
Level 1 : New Network