Channel not getting views it deserves?

EnderMiner77's Avatar EnderMiner779/21/14 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 140 4
9/23/2014 11:41 am
Epic Mad Badger's Avatar Epic Mad Badger
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same struggles as me when it comes to youtube. I do redstone, and recently, a friend of mine started to do youtube too. At that time I was at ~48 subscribers. Then, suddenly, he just starts gaining subscribers like mad. Currently, he's at 500 subscribers and I'm only at ~63. It's not quality or content I think, instead I think it's something more fundamental like youtube's algorithm or me being bad at selecting tags. Either way, we put the same amount of effort and get completely different results.

Anybody else having similar struggles?
EnderMiner77
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 11:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Epic Mad Badger
If you do find out his secret...let me know what it is!!
09/22/2014 7:03 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EnderMiner77
No, it's not that.. I'm not getting subs OR views. BOTH of em. Plus, he gets tons of views and comments from different people too.

EDIT: He has an average of 2k views a day and 10 subs a day
09/22/2014 4:26 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
The most likely thing that has happened is that your friend has started a "I sub you, you sub me" kinda thing. Maybe fight fire with fire?
09/22/2014 11:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Epic Mad Badger
I think most people have the same problem...I'm still at 21 subs after 3 months. I like to think my content etc is good. Do your friends subs match the number of views? A lot of people join sites that help you to increase subscribers in return for subbing to them but these people don't have any interest in your page. I have notices a lot of pages where they have 100+ subs but only get 3 or 4 views per video

The best way is just to keep at it. Alternatively, could you do a collab video with your mate and try to attract some of his subscribers to your channel too!!

Epic Mad Badger x
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome