Feed The Beats Youtube Series Recruitment

SailorMoon's Avatar SailorMoon12/6/12 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 130 7
12/8/2012 5:39 am
MinecraftStats's Avatar MinecraftStats
So I decided that I would do a Feed The Beast youtube series! Apply here! (I have a 24/7 server for it)

APP
IGN:
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much):
Timezone:

Hope to see you apply!
SailorMoon
Level 34 : Artisan Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2012 5:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MinecraftStats
IGN:MrMonchow
Name:Cameron
Why you want to join?:to start a youtube channel + i like feed the beast
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much):Kinda
Timezone:GMT +1
12/08/2012 2:51 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
bbwarrior32
IGN: bbwarrior32
Name: Dalton King
Why you want to join?: I plan on starting a FTB lets play when my new mic comes in!
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much): I know my fair share i think
Timezone: US central
12/07/2012 8:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bossanova2
IGN: Souljerman
Name:Sora
Why you want to join?:to start a youtube channel, and i like feed the beast eiher way ^_^
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much):yes
Timezone:Pacific time
12/07/2012 6:22 pm
Trainguyrom
IGN: Trainguyrom
Name: Ryan Lamb
Why you want to join?: Having become addicted to modding back in Beta 1.8.1, I have enjoyed mods for quite a while. My issue has always been the fact that I have a cruddy computer, so I get a bit of lag, and I can't record. I have been searching for a LPer to let me co-host, but I've never had much luck. Hopefully, I will find my luck with you. I really enjoy Minecraft, and I have wanted to do an LP for quite a while.
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much): I have been playing with the core mods in FTB mod pack since Beta 1.8.1, and I'm quite experienced in all of them except Factorization and Greg's Tech, but those should be fairly quick to learn.
Timezone: Central (GMT +6)

Other: I'm currently running a private server for a few friends of mine, but I'm planning on switching hosts so I can feasibly do the FTB mod pack (with my friends). My current host gives a free TS server, but the new one doesn't, so I've found an affordable Mumble server host, and I would prefer to use that over Skype, if possible.

Edit: If you want to get a feel for my personality, voice, style, etc. my YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/trainguyrom
12/07/2012 10:12 am
Jogurt13
IGN: Jogurt13
Name: Jogeir jonnyson Sætre Liavåg
Why you want to join?: i started to play the FTB one or two weeks ago, i find it fun to play and i have learned some things about it. but im not good at mining, like i dont do it much or for long so i want to join a server to learn and play with other people.
Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much): i am a little new to it but i have learned some neat things the last week. i am good in minecraft vanilla so that is probably a big advantage
Timezone: Norway 1+ or 1- dont remember

And please tell me in the near future. im new to Planet minecraft so i will probably not check it out so often. Tnx
12/06/2012 11:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
werded1
IGN: werded1

Why you want to join?: I really want to join your youtube channel and love to do videos with you and i love feed the beast

Are you good at FTB?(Dont Matter Much): ya

Timezone: Pacific time zone
12/06/2012 11:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Enderdragon
SailorMoon
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome