~HadoukenCraft Recruitment and Help~

Shemicus's Avatar Shemicus1/24/13 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 111 2
1/25/2013 8:59 am
SMGXL's Avatar SMGXL
We need female members!

Hello, and welcome to my post! I'm Shemicus of HadoukenCraft and I woud like to tell you about my group.

First, we're a cinematic group! We make Minecraft Machiminas and Music Parodies- sadly, we haven't made any music... Yet.

Second, we have 5 members. 4 boys and one girl. As you can see, that's not good. At all. We need to have more female members to add that girl's touch to our features. We're a great community and we care for all our members, and as soon as a female character joins, we will make a Machimina welcoming you to our group.

Why Should I Join?

HadoukenCraft is advancing in views and subscribers. Although we are smaller than average YouTubers, we have 40 subscribersand almost 900 video views. With your help, we can increase that and even get known a little more.

What Do I Need to Do to Join??

We need a little information from you:

IGN:
Voice-Acting Ability(Can You or Can't You):
Email:
Availability:

Thanks everyone!

Please consider applying.

Have fun 'Crafting!

Sincerely,

Shemicus of HadoukenCraft
Shemicus