IArchstorm

OmegaMudkipz's Avatar OmegaMudkipz4/18/13 5:32 pm
4/21/2013 2:30 pm
OmegaMudkipz's Avatar OmegaMudkipz
Hello PlanetMinecraft.

My name on the internet is Archstorm, it's my Minecraft name, pretty much my name for all of the games I own, and it's also the name of my channel, iArchstorm. I must say, I didn't really want to advertise on here, because so many people do it. So many people who have no dedication (or have a dedication but don't have any good videos) post here advertising their channel, and it's just idiotic. I'm not saying I have a good YouTube channel, but I do want to know what the Minecraft community thinks. I haven't done it sooner because I feel that, if I do, people are going to associate me with the people that post here saying, "lool wach mai vidos pls!11!!1one!1!!" I know that, obviously, I am not like this, but I still don't want to be associated with the same group, the group of people that post crap on YouTube. I pity most of these people, because they don't get feedback. Some prick comes up to their channel, and if they have a bad quality video then they bash them instead of giving them feedback so they can bloom into a bigger and better channel.

Anyway, you're all probably wondering what my channel is about. Well, it's a gaming channel ([Sarcasm]Yeah, it's totally original isn't it? Mhm.[/Sarcasm]) that isn't very big right now, around 15 subscribers. I'm not begging for subscribers, i'm not even asking you to. I believe that if you like my content then you should, and if you don't then ignore and move on. I'm just spreading my name out there. Anyway, I have a few Minecraft videos out there, 5, and I have 6 videos from another game, CaveStory+. Don't know what it's about? Well, you can check my videos out and see for yourself. Now, first of all, yes, I'm a minor. No, I don't have a high-pitched voice. (At least, I don't think I do. I hope not... if I do then it won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it. I totally agree, because I think that YouTubers like that are somewhat annoying even if they put out content that people like.)

If you like a video, leave a like, if you like it a lot, Favorite, and if you like it so much you want more, subscribe.

Thank you for your time,

-Archstorm

https://www.youtube.com/user/iArchstorm
OmegaMudkipz
Level 25 : Expert Nerd