Joining A YouTuber Server/Realm for a Survival Series!

PepsiClutch's Avatar PepsiClutch6/26/16 3:35 am
1 emeralds 252 3
6/26/2016 5:40 am
Icanra's Avatar Icanra
Hey guys!
I am a youtuber with around 1.4k subscribers and I really want to be apart of a YouTuber survival series with a bunch of cool talented content creators! If any of you would like to contact me about inviting me to one or even starting one with me, please contact me on Twitter (@PepsiClutch) Or respond to this post your skype or some form of contact!
(Twitter is preferred)
The channel size does not matter! What does matter is quality content and a great personality! So don't be shy!
If anyone wants to be involved in this or would like to invite me please do so!
PepsiClutch
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2016 5:40 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Icanra
Hi, im Icanra and im 16. I am a youtuber mainly focused on minigames but i would like to do somthing like this. I dont really have many subs but i would like to make contacts with other youtubers and i quite like the idea of this

My skype is: Icanra or it is ciaran.cross (it should be a picture of an orange hat
06/26/2016 4:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
bonnydust
Hi ! I have a survival server if you're looking for a location with friendly members and a great feel.
06/26/2016 4:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Akilzar
Hello!

I would love to join you, but the problem is that I've just decided (like a few hours ago) that I want to make a Youtube channel. Now, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm 18 years old and from Denmark, I'm currently on my senior year of highschool and in my freetime I play basketball. If you're wondering about why I should be your partner, well, I can tell you that you're gonna have many great hours with me and my bad jokes!

Hope you put me into consideration.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome