Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Video

Create Forum Thread

-- Looking For Some Constructive Criticism On A Video! --

2 emeralds2 replies69 views
created 10/17/2019 8:50 pm by Solespawn
last reply 10/17/2019 11:08 pm
Hello! Every once in a while I like to post one of my recent videos to get some constructive criticism in order to see what I can improve on and what I'm doing right. Since my last post, I feel I have improved a great deal! But there's always room for improvement.

So here's the video:

youtu.be/YgrByMd0PHk

Let me know what you think! There's a poll for easy tellin's but a comment either here or on the video itself would potentially be a lot more helpful!

Thanks a bunch!
Posted by avatar
Solespawn
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

10/17/2019 10:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Theorist
Nocturn_Adrift
I am favoriting so I can look into this later.
Right off the bat I would suggest shortening the episodes down to ten-15 minutes. I wouldn't mind doing an analysis on a fifteen minutes one. As someone who doesn't watch let's plays often at all, unless it seems to have incredible production value right off-the-bat, it seems to be a turn off for me personally. This is especially true when it comes to someone whom I've never heard of before.
It's a nitpick, perhaps. That's just my mentality going into it. First impressions are important.
10/17/2019 11:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Solespawn
Thanks for the feedback!

I get what you're saying! For me, it depends on what's being presented when length of video is in question. Tutorials and small "story telling" videos would seem good for a 10 to 15 minute video. I just have so much I want to present and the way I structure my videos seems to force me into a 20 to 30 minute episode usually.

I try to compensate by starting off strong. Usually with some humor or a hook right at the start :P

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Website

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome