Monster School : ACROBATICS PART 1 - Minecraft Animation

zonimate's Avatar zonimate8/2/19 12:02 pm
2 emeralds 127 2
8/12/2019 5:59 am
zonimate's Avatar zonimate
Another new video....original idea by our legendary Willcraft's acrobatic.

Hope you all enjoy ^.^

zonimate
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2019 10:53 am
CamS
Hi zonimate

I watched the video until the end and here's what I think :)

• First, I did not understand why there are two episodes in a video while the title of this last one is "ACROBATICS" :/

• However I admit to having smiled during certain passages: because it reminds me of the time when I watched the Willcraft's "Monster School" and because the use of different sounds and memes are very well controlled according to the situation

• Finally, it would be nice if you made a few more facial expressions for the characters, it's a little more that can change everything I think :)

So, keep it up because overall your video is very good (I put a like btw). If you also want to help me here is the thread of my first video: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/communities/video/some-nostalgia-on-minecraft-beta-591830/
08/12/2019 5:59 am
zonimate
Hi CamS,

*First of all ... thanks ^.^

*Initially there was no intention for episode 2. It was just that video only. But then after i uploaded that video, i was like "hey maybe i'll create another episode" so that's why it became 2 episodes :) ..sorry for that haha...

*I'm still thinking of a way how to add the facial expressions aside form those troll faces i've been using...thinking of mouth piece atm...

Anyway thanks for your advice, really appreciate it :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome