home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Video

My BEST Montage ever...

1 emeralds4 replies66 views
created 06/20/2019 11:59 am by TheAwsomerMinecraft history
last reply 06/22/2019 3:34 am
1:02 is THE BEST PART! - #Roadto100 (Hope you enjoy) :D
I told them I would make a better one, so here it is; WhoAteMyButter and MaTheLuanNotYT
Posted by avatar
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

06/21/2019 12:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
WhoAteMyButter
I feel like the screen is being rotated even when no action is really happening. You're axing a tree, the tilt is 60 degrees for no reason. Tone down on the shaders in the beginning, the fps for me is really choppy. Try not to slow down the video by decreasing the FPS. Your skybox isn't complete, and the rotate is still wayyyy too much at the end. The title doesn't exactly fit with the video, since you did a timelapse of the entire track. Your "i" in "island" should be capitalized, it's a noun. Your outro takes too long, and the ending blur panning skips, making the ending seem choppy regarding the view being backed up.
06/21/2019 3:14 amhistory
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Ah, I fixed the title, didn't realize that as I was too focused on the description! Well, the 20-second outro is supposed to be that long due to how long you can put end screen annotations on the last bits of your videos, which at max, is 20 seconds. However, I do understand what you mean about the outro being too long though. Also, what do you mean by "my skybox isn't complete?" About the panning and tilt, I really haven't done clips that tilt much, or in the way, I did them in this video, I haven't; so I may have made some mistakes on adding too much tilt in a few clips. Well, overall, thank you for your constructive criticism on these videos :D

(Sidenote: fixed the video being just a link)

(Sidenote #2: Did you somewhat like the video?)
06/21/2019 10:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
WhoAteMyButter
Just because the max is 20s, doesn't mean to USE 20s. and by tilt, I mean the rotation of the frame. It makes me nauseous. By skybox, I mean that your custom sky texture cuts off near the middle of the skybox.
06/22/2019 3:34 am
TheAwsomerMinecraft
Ohhhhh okkk! Well, sorry about that. I will try to fix all of those mistakes next time! Thanks for the constructive criticism :D

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome